Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Hammer blow for the 'refs are on Leicester's side' people.

The argument will turn to how such a flamboyant dive wouldn't be possible without PEDs.

That's the same thing he did to Rafael, blatant simulation and the same as Pires' engineering contact. Certain yellow.

That's just so harsh. Moss has ruined it.
Absolute bollocks, I hate this argument, it's not the ref's responsibility to keep players on the pitch or ensure a good spectacular or any other such nonsense.

There's one person to blame for that sending off, and that's the idiot diving.

Should take a few lessons from Ashley Young before attempting that again.

Hope they don't bottle this now. Dropping points this week and again without Vardy next time could lead to a collapse.

1 year 8 months after he ruined Rafael's chances here. feck off Vardy.

Very good spot by the ref. Vardy created contact there to con the ref. Huge blow for Leicestor.

Is he banned for the next game or is that for a straight red?

Just turned on - absolutely amazed to see a referee finally punish Vardy for diving, he gets away with so much stuff like that every game and nobody says a thing about it usually :eek:

Absolute bollocks, I hate this argument, it's not the ref's responsibility to keep players on the pitch or ensure a good spectacular or any other such nonsense.

There's one person to blame for that sending off, and that's the idiot diving.
And I don't agree at all with you. That did not deserve a yellow.

Great refereeing. That's really nasty from Vardy.

I think most refs would've just said no penalty, no dive so it's a little harsh from that perspective. Football would be better for it if more refs made that call though.

Doesn't matter that much if they still win it or get a draw IMO.

Very good spot by the ref. Vardy created contact there to con the ref. Huge blow for Leicestor.

Is he banned for the next game or is that for a straight red?
One game ban, misses the Swansea game.

Well deserved for Vardy but that could be a real blow for their title chances, they have a tricky run in.

Ulloa is on now too so Leicester have next to nothing in terms of pace on the break. Payet will end up putting a dangerous delivery in for an equaliser soon enough.