Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

I think you've made that up. The infringement is simulating a foul, not 'contact'.

Too much is made of 'contact' by pundits and fans, it's not the be all and end all. Vardy threw himself down and threw his leg out to try and con the ref into giving a penalty, that's a yellow card all day long.
I've not made anything up. It's anecdotal experience I'm basing it on. I don't know how it's formulated in the official rules, which is why I asked you.

No guarantee that they'll even keep many of their best players this summer.
Ranieri has said that they have enquiries for Mahrez,Kante etc on a daily basis so after the PL is over I'm sure a couple may leave

4 points from this and Swansea should be enough for Leicester so hope they can keep it here and then they might as well only get a point vs Swansea without Vardy.

It was a contact as soon as the WH player put his hand on him, and Vardy took the gamble.
I think there's no point in continuing this discussion if you think the defender putting his hand on him justified the dive/warranted not punishing the dive.

I don't like Vardy but I don't see how or why you lot prefer Spurs to win it. Their fans are just as insufferable as Arsenal's, arguably worse. The thought of Daniel Levy winning the league sickens me too.

I've not made anything up. It's anecdotal experience I'm basing it on. I don't know how it's formulated in the official rules, which is why I asked you.
You've taken that the wrong way, I more meant you're remembering things wrongly, I didnt mean you were inventing stuff for an argument, sorry.

There's no requirement for contact, the yellow card offense is for simulating a foul, this was a nailed on case and the ref got it bang on.

I agree with you but for one season I think it'll be fantastic for football in general to have such an underdog achieve the impossible.

Spurs winning it would be good. But it'd just be another boring, generic, 'meh' of a season if City or Chelsea won. And I couldn't cope with Arsenal winning it, their fans and players are just too insufferable.

I'd rather Leicester win it than Arsenal, Chelsea, or City, just prefer spuds to win it over Leicester who seem a bit anti football to me.

People still bitter about the 5-3.
For the record, I blame Clattenburg for that match - ultimately it is for the referee to be strong enough not to buy blatent cheating and to make the right decision regardless of the team involved or the atmosphere, and he fecked it up completely.

But that said, Vardy is undeniably a cnut and seeing him finally punished for his regular diving isn't exactly a bad thing - but I still hope Leicester win the league as things stand.

West Ham look like they want Leicester to win the league.

You've taken that the wrong way, I more meant you're remembering things wrongly, I didnt mean you were inventing stuff for an argument, sorry.

There's no requirement for contact, the yellow card offense is for simulating a foul, this was a nailed on case and the ref got it bang on.
Fair enough.

Drinkwater's passing has been poor at crucial times. He's broken down a lot of their counter attacks.

I don't like Vardy but I don't see how or why you lot prefer Spurs to win it. Their fans are even more insufferable than Arsenal's, arguably worse. The thought of Daniel Levy winning the league sickens me too.

I knew a few Spurs fans. they are alright.

Its only Glaston on here...and I get on more with a number of the Gooners here.

Rememeber my dad talking about the great Spurs team that did the double.

why not Spurs?

Mahrez has done very little again today. I think Kanté has definitely had the superior season.

Mahrez has done very little again today. I think Kanté has definitely had the superior season.
This last month changes it from Mahrez to Kante as player of the year, but I think the voting was done in march, right?

I'd say so too but then it's harder for an attacker to consistently contribute to be fair.