Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Excellent decision and kudos to the ref for having the balls to make the call. Well fecking done.

I want Leicester to win though :(

I can understand where the 2nd yellow comes from but aren't you told to run across the line of the defender so if there is contact you get brought down for a penalty?

I can understand where the 2nd yellow comes from but aren't you told to run across the line of the defender so if there is contact you get brought down for a penalty?

Yeah that is taught, jumping and leaving your leg behind the defender isn't though.

That's harsh to me. Refs don't usually give a yellow when there's contact, never mind a second yellow. No card and no pen is usually the norm.

I imagine they will still prioritise the league over Europe, I think they wouldn't be too discontent with going out at the group stages and avoiding Europa League also.

They'll be pot 1 if they go in as Champions, and have a fairly favourable draw unless they get Dortmund and Napoli or something. There's a good chance they'll make it through the groups if they play their best team.

Celtic lost their bottle when it counted, shows you what lack of proper competition does
My uncle is a Rangers fan so he will be chuffed. The best thing for Celtic and football up there is for the Old Firm derbies to be back. They need someone to challenge them.

I really hope West Ham punish them. I know I'm almost a lone voice on this but I really really don't want Leicester to win the league.