Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Payet wants Leicester to win. Crap kick for once.

Not relevant to your post but suspect West Ham fans are torn between wanting their team to win and have a shot at top 4 and preventing Spurs from winning the league.

he looks fecked! how much of a break has he had?
I know, but he's been this way for at least a month or so, and it is crunch time. Vardy and Kanté have kept their levels to a consistently higher standard.

Not relevant to your post but suspect West Ham fans are torn between wanting their team to win and have a shot at top 4 and preventing Spurs from winning the league.
They're fecking sad. The lure of CL should be higher but they're always focussed on Milwall,Spurs

Kante is the clear player of the season for me. He's had the equivalent of a 30 goal season for a striker.

I knew a few Spurs fans. they are alright.

Its only Glaston on here...and I get on more with a number of the Gooners here.

Rememeber my dad talking about the great Spurs team that did the double.

why not Spurs?

I have the opposite experience. I used to live in North London and the Spurs fans I knew were a deluded, dislikeable bunch.

On the other hand I don't know any Leicester fans, so wouldn't mind them winning it, not to mention the amazing story it would be.

I don't like Vardy but I don't see how or why you lot prefer Spurs to win it. Their fans are just as insufferable as Arsenal's, arguably worse. The thought of Daniel Levy winning the league sickens me too.
Think the majority want Leicester to win it, at least that's my impression.

Good they've been fouling in the box all game.

Just seen Vardy finally got sent off. A bit too late now as they've won the title, should have been way earlier in the season. Take away some of the many 'penalties' they got this season and I wonder what position they'd truly be.