Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Ranieri - George Clooney

Vardy - Jennifer Chastain (needs haircut)

Wes Morgan - Morgan Freeman

2-0 Liverpool Sturridge so we should lose 3-2.

Apparently Ranieri has only had to change his team 26 times last year (or around that number.) The next fewest changes a title winning manager has had to make to his starting XI is Mourinho's Chelsea last year with something like 87 changes. Shows how important it is to keep the same side playing together regularly.

Apparently Ranieri has only had to change his team 26 times last year (or around that number.) The next fewest changes a title winning manager has had to make to his starting XI is Mourinho's Chelsea last year with something like 87 changes. Shows how important it is to keep the same side playing together regularly.
All managers would like to do that surely?

Injuries, loss of form all effect teams.They've been managed brilliantly this season and it really doesn't matter what happens next season;they've put all the bigger clubs to shame

Be interesting to see how they cope with Europe.

We've been here before though on the South Coast 2-0 up at HT if I remember it didn't end well. I can't be doing with embarrassment today on a nice Sunday especially after our roller coaster week.

6 goals in his last 7 PL starts for Sturridge, weird. Still doesnt look to have any of his old pace, but just genuinely so gifted on the ball.If he can get that pace back he'll be just as deadly as before. Huge If though.

Bournemouth are already on their summer holidays, Liverpool will pick them apart, can see them winning 5-0

I'd expect them to focus on Champions League next season as it'll be their first ever appearance and they might not make it there again. In the league I'd expect them to be 6-10 bracket in the nearest future.

It doesn't really matter though.

They aren't expected to get out of the group stage so they can treat it as another adventure;enjoy the moment and they may take a scalp or two.

I imagine they will still prioritise the league over Europe, I think they wouldn't be too discontent with going out at the group stages and avoiding Europa League also.
What? Ignore CL in their first ever season there to focus on league? I very much doubt it, it makes zero sense.

All managers would like to do that surely?

Injuries, loss of form all effect teams.They've been managed brilliantly this season and it really doesn't matter what happens next season;they've put all the bigger clubs to shame
Yeah no doubt but I think they've been fortunate to some extent (without meaning to take anything away from their achievements). As was said above it'll be interesting to see how they cope with European football next year.

It doesn't really matter though.

They aren't expected to get out of the group stage so they can treat it as another adventure;enjoy the moment and they may take a scalp or two.
I meant in terms of managing fitness more than anything. They're gonna have a chunk of extra games and I don't see them writing it off and giving up on it from the start.

They're also gonna have bigger clubs sniffing around some key players in summer.

6 goals in his last 7 PL starts for Sturridge, weird. Still doesnt look to have any of his old pace, but just genuinely so gifted on the ball.If he can get that pace back he'll be just as deadly as before. Huge If though.

Any second, or in our case third XI, that has a reasonably fit Sturridge starting is a bloody good squad. But I can't be sure, what does @Samid think? :)

They aren't abysmal, they are decent.

I'm just pissed off because I remembered our game against them and how shit we were. The fact that they've a goal difference of 2-21 against our supposed top 4 rivals City, Spurs and Arsenal makes it even worse.

The Leicester players all seem to recover weirdly quickly from little knocks and strains. [knowing look to camera]

I have a horrible feeling Liverpool are going to hit the ground running next season as they did two seasons ago when they nearly won the title.

Sturridge has to go to the euros, he's too good to not include him.

Half-time change for Bournemouth, Grabban comes on for Stanislas

What? Ignore CL in their first ever season there to focus on league? I very much doubt it, it makes zero sense.

Unless they increase the depth of their squad, it will be very difficult to juggle CL and PL, very few players in their team have experience with the tournament and the have a greater chance of finishing in the CL positions again than trying to win it. In the long term it makes more sense to go out early, do well in the league, add more depth and make more of an effort in the second season. A team like Leicester, doing an Arsenal wouldn't be the worst thing ever, next season it will be even more difficult to finish in the top 4.

Depends on how many of their biggest talents they keep this summer and who they add. The vultures will be circling all summer, that's for sure.

Wow, big moment that. Stupid from Vardy if it's a dive.