Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

He does a lot of running around but he seriously lacks quality. I've watched every game of theirs since around Christmas and he is very often a weak link in my opinion.
I think he's better for them than Ulloa, not a great player but fits in with their play. Why else are they so successful?

I think he's better for them than Ulloa, not a great player but fits in with their play. Why else are they so successful?

He does a job in their system no doubt, like they all do. But I'd say it's definitely an area they can look for an upgrade in the summer.

Good finish by Vardy with his left foot. I still can't believe what Vardy at the age of 29 is doing in the PL with his background. He's Van Nistelrooy-esque.

Vardy is only a year younger than Rooney yet looks about 10 years younger on the pitch.

If it stays like this, and Spurs drop points on a Monday night at Stoke... they can seal it against Swansea at their own patch next weekend.

Fecking hell, we might end up giving this lot a guard of honor at Old Trafford.

If it stays like this, and Spurs drop points on a Monday night at Stoke... they can seal it against Swansea at their own patch next weekend.

Rather them than quite a few teams I could mention

Wouldn't mind seeing that .And i'm sure the match going fans would show their appreciation.

1-0 Firmino, been a pretty dull game apparently.

Leicester are going to win 1-0 again aren't they?

Could be a huge win for them, basically title confirmed if they win here as they won't drop a 7-point lead going into final 4 games, especially as Spurs and Arsenal will still drop some.

Fairly confident we'll take at least a point from Spurs tomorrow night so I'd say a win here pretty much guarantees the title for Leicester.

Fairly confident we'll take at least a point from Spurs tomorrow night so I'd say a win here pretty much guarantees the title for Leicester.
That'd be typical Stoke to beat Spurs tomorrow.

If Leicester win today and beat Swansea next, and if Spurs draw Stoke and beat West Brom, then a point at Old Trafford will be enough to win the title for Leicester.

Should be interesting!