Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

All good points, but what if he simply couldn't offer them enough minutes for them to stay? What were their demands? First team starters?

Then he's made very poor judgement calls. Look at who was playing as a striker when Mourinho loaned Lukaku out in his first season - why is he picking crap old strikers ahead of good young strikers with huge potential? As usual, it's fear of youth with him. He'll always prefer a seasoned pro to a potential world class gem.

De Bruyne ahead of Oscar or Willian? No contest. Look at the justifications from Chelsea fans at the time - all of them are about work rate or how the latter two fit Mourinho's restrictive system. The better better was obvious.

city are having their usual end of the season surge in form.

I just hope that doesn't carry over to CL.

Aguero must be City's greatest ever player

He probably is, isn't he? Ability wise, he's up there. Then if you wanna talk about historical impact, "Agueeerroooo" is the definitive City moment of the modern era.

Really hope Leicester can win today. If they do they'll be doing us a favour by keeping West Ham at bay. They're so close now it would be terrible if they slip up but I have a bad feeling they'll lose one soon, Spurs will cut the gap to 3 points and then win it on goal difference. Now that would be cruel! Anyway, will have my fingers crossed for them today, huge game that won't be easy, well unless West Ham play like they did against us that is.

CgPb3_jW8AETX9A.png

Didn't expect that many changes but but good to see some of the younger players get a go.

Leicester team unchanged. Must be fun predicting the line up on their forum.

Henry must be in awe to be in Heskey's presence.

City: Schmeichel; Simpson, Huth, Morgan (c), Fuchs; Mahrez, Kanté, Drinkwater, Albrighton; Okazaki, Vardy. #LeiWhu
Subs: Schwarzer, Wasilewski, Amartey, Schlupp, King, Gray, Ulloa. #LeiWhu

WEST HAM UNITED: Adrian, Antonio, Reid, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Obiang, Kouyate, Noble (c), Moses, Payet, Emenike #WHUFC #LEIWHU
WEST HAM UNITED SUBS: Randolph (GK), Byram, Tomkins, Collins, Lanzini, Valencia, Carroll #WHUFC #LEIWHU

Looks like Klopp isn't even bothering with the league again.

Tough match today for Leicester. West Ham have won some tough away games this season.

Going to be yet another nervy weekend sitting through a Leciester game.

Going to be yet another nervy weekend sitting through a Leciester game.
I know right. I want them to win it so much now that watching their games is like watching my own team. Tough game for them today but West Ham's results have dropped a bit recently so I think Leicester will get the win. Arsenal dropping points against Palace would make things interesting for United in terms of top four.

I know right. I want them to win it so much now that watching their games is like watching my own team. Tough game for them today but West Ham's results have dropped a bit recently so I think Leicester will get the win. Arsenal dropping points against Palace would make things interesting for United in terms of top four.
For me, United games are absolutely irrelevant and free of any nerves. Leciester has been tough to watch! The last 5 mins of their matches are brutal.

Don't think Arsenal will drop points really and they have a super easy run in so they'll get 4th.

Not holding out much hope for that. Palace's form has nosedived and looks like they're just waiting for the season to end.

Such an uninspiring team. Hopefully Bournemouth batter them.

Ibe is going to be shit for sure. But then he might be motivated enough to prove a point. Ojo is our Rashford so I'm excited whenever he starts.

And Sturridge is as good as Welbeck if I go into the Welbeck vs Sturridge thread which I do often for a laugh. ;)

Couldn't care less if Leicester or Spurs win the league. Both sets of fans hate United for some reason.

Not holding out much hope for that. Palace's form has nosedived and looks like they're just waiting for the season to end.
You never know. Pardew and Wenger aren't exactly the best of friends so the motivation is there for Palace.

If they aren't motivated for this game, it's probably because they play Watford in the FA Cup semifinal next sunday.