Premier League Gameweek 7

Pochetinho's got a pot belly. That could be a problem come the busy Christmas period.

Chose to make Lukaku my fantasy team captain over Kane since I thought we'd give Palace a hiding, then Kane gets a brace and Lukaku might not even play :(

Incredible to see the atmosphere at Huddersfield despite them being 3-0 down. A lot of fans could learn a thing or two.

Am I the only one who feels the gulf of gap between the top 6 and rest of the league has again gone back up like it was a decade ago? So many teams getting brushing aside this season.
Most certainly, was the same already last season. I think I made a thread about it when the gap between 6th and 8th was about 15 points or something.

Just read on twitter that Kane has matched the goal tallies of Ronaldo and Tevez in the league (84). I'm starting to think that for the first time in a while Shearer's record is under threat.

Just read on twitter that Kane has matched the goal tallies of Ronaldo and Tevez in the league (84). I'm starting to think that for the first time in a while Shearer's record is under threat.
But when Tottenham never win anything and the whole thing falls apart after Pochetinho gets a top job in Spain Kane will leave the PL to follow his manager abroad thus leaving Shearer's record intact QED.

Relieved for Huddersfield it was no more than 4, but I did call this baby at the start of the thread.

Pochettino really can get the best out of players.

It was only a year ago that Davies was playing left-back for Spurs in the odd game that Rose wasn't and was doing horribly. He looked like a league one player, accordingly almost everyone on the Cafe. Fast forward a year and another productive left-back created by Pochettino.

Sky still hoping for the sort of game Newcastle/Liverpool served up in the past. That was the long distant past Sky. Everton/Burnley, that should get the juices flowing.

Every time I saw him he looked like a real deal, very promising player.

Yep, still only 21. If Winks gains a bit more experience and confidence in his own ability, both of which will come more game-time, he's the future mainstay of our CM IMO.