Premier League Gameweek 7

Am I the only one who feels the gulf of gap between the top 6 and rest of the league has again gone back up like it was a decade ago? So many teams getting brushing aside this season.

Does feel like it.

The improved form in Europe by the English sides too suggest that.

The bottom half teams in the EPL are something else. Ronaldo and Messi wouldn't score for fun as they do against the dross in La Liga.

It does make me laugh when people suggest that there's no easy games in the premier league. Ah, yes there it. There's plenty.

Kane is the Jordan Spieth of football- not the biggest, most powerful or flashy, but unbelievably effective.

Good goal, but you'd expect a Prem-level keeper to be much closer to saving that ball.

He is a 300k\week striker, Spurs will have some serious thinking to do about their wage structure soon.

Knew I should have left Kane as captain.

Big Rom, do your thing later and prove my decision correct.

Kane is the Jordan Spieth of football- not the biggest, most powerful or flashy, but unbelievably effective.
He just goes about his business, as you say not a Big Time Charlie, really down to earth. I like that. Let's his football do the talking as they say.

He is a 300k\week striker, Spurs will have some serious thinking to do about their wage structure soon.

It is commendable that they didn't need to break it this summer. Poch and Levy doing a good job keeping them attached to the club and good football.

The gap between the top 6 and the rest is fastly growing and many games are a walk in the park for the big boys.

Spurs look like they are clicking lately. Kane is a machine now, seems a decent guy too. Avoids the twitter and rubbish that goes with it. Always good and humble in interviews, hard not to like the guy. All that talent too.

Spurs are clinical.

Not too worried atm though, and I suspect a blip after the intl break.

Real away, Liverpool at home, United away, Real at home, Palace at home (OK, easy three pointer :lol: ) and Arsenal away.

Funny thing is that I feel Huddersfield will gave a game to many top temas at home with a bit more luck and composure at the back since offensively they're are troubling Spurs quite a bit.

Funny thing is that I feel Huddersfield will gave a game to many top temas at home with a bit more luck and composure at the back since offensively they're are troubling Spurs quite a bit.
They look naive here and they've got a tough run of games coming. It's going to be a very mean relegation battle for them.

Looks like German managers just completely omit the defensive side of coaching from their plans.