Premier League Gameweek 7

You would think there would be better options for CB than they have. VVD is not the only option. There must be more competent goalies out there surely.
Truth is nobody ever really knows what happens at boardroom level, we can only speculate. It's not like there's any transparency. We've repeated the same pattern for years now and the only common denominator is FSG.

But on the subject of CB's yeah quite clearly there were others, hell one moved to Spurs and they have the strongest pairing in the league!
I'm guessing they refused to pay because it would mean no VVD in the future. Which means we obviously aren't willing to spend money even if means fixing a quite blatant need.

Or bring back Sakho. The lack of recruitment has been his biggest flaw as Liverpool manager IMO.
His signings thus far are a vast improvement on Rodgers, but he doesn't have Zorc with him this time out. There's very little continuity in our backroom team and once he leaves we'll inevitably encounter problems again.

Truth is nobody ever really knows what happens at boardroom level, we can only speculate. It's not like there's any transparency. We've repeated the same pattern for years now and the only common denominator is FSG.
I think a lot of Liverpool fans are coming to that conclusion.

Some of the lesser teams are wank this season. Been quite a few 0-0's every week.

On to the most interesting match in european football this weekend.

Second week in a row Richarlison scores in the last minute. He's been great for Watford

United are so impressive right now.

9 matches, 7 wins and a draw. Only 4 conceded, 6 clean sheets. In reality could be 8 clean sheets if they didn't switch off with games won.

United are so impressive right now.

9 matches, 7 wins and a draw. Only 4 conceded, 6 clean sheets. In reality could be 8 clean sheets if they didn't switch off with games won.
It will be interesting to see how long both Manchester teams can continue their runs

A draw between Chelsea and City would be great.

Delph left back in a back 4. I was hoping Pep would return to our 5 at the back for today...

It will be interesting to see how long both Manchester teams can continue their runs

Have a sneaky feeling ours (City) is coming to a halt today. Only playing a back 4 vs Hazard and Morata with Delph at LB. Really think Pep should have went with the back 3/5 we used earlier in the first couple of games.
I'd be much happier to see Mangala or Danilo in there for Sane or Sterling today..

SUPER 6 UPDATE

Confirmation is in, that late, late Richarlison goal has cost one entrant the £250,000 jackpot. Hopefully Jeff has a nice bonus ready to soften the blow...

Wow that must be gutting...

Have a sneaky feeling ours (City) is coming to a halt today. Only playing a back 4 vs Hazard and Morata with Delph at LB. Really think Pep should have went with the back 3/5 we used earlier in the first couple of games.
I'd be much happier to see Mangala or Danilo in there for Sane or Sterling today..
Delph at LB? I thought it was Walker and Sane as WBs

Delph at LB? I thought it was Walker and Sane as WBs

No it'll be 433. Delph done well there in the CL midweek but Chelsea are a much different kettle of fish, despite how highly Pep rates Shaktar.
---------Ederson---------
Walk-Stones-Otame--Delph
-----------fern-----------
------kdb------silva------
sterling---------------sane
---------jesus------------

No it'll be 433. Delph done well there in the CL midweek but Chelsea are a much different kettle of fish, despite how highly Pep rates Shaktar.
---------Ederson---------
Walk-Stones-Otame--Delph
-----------fern-----------
------kdb------silva------
sterling---------------sane
---------jesus------------
When you think you know the man, eh? :lol:

Fancy Chelsea today. But either team winning isn't great given either can win the league. So let's hope it's a draw then.