Premier League Gameweek 7

I do love watching this Tottenham side. Love the current team, have no animosity against the club itself either.

I see us struggling in this game with no Pogba to turn these aggressive Huddersfield players around and open them up as a result as we're not moving the ball at the pace Spurs do.

Man, can't believe United paid the same money for Lindeloff that Tottenham paid for Sanchez. Massive difference in terms of quality between the two.

Man, can't believe United paid the same money for Lindeloff that Tottenham paid for Sanchez. Massive difference in terms of quality between the two.

Sanchez cost more didn't he? £42m vs £30m. Plus he has been playing in a 3 centre back partnership with probably the best centre half in the league.

Am I missing something? Are you a Liverpool fan? It seems every time I see your name on here, you're shitting on United.

Sanchez cost more didn't he? £42m vs £30m. Plus he has been playing in a 3 centre back partnership with probably the best centre half in the league.
Lindelöf cost €35m rising to €45m. So up to £39m or so if he's a success here.

how tall is he ?? doesn't look over 6ft to me.
but Google has him listed as 6'2 though

Huddersfield should be doing nothing other than keeping it to 3. Put ten men behind the ball, anything else is daft.

If England continue to put Henderson and Livermore in midfield and ignore Harry Winks I'd give up on international football if I was English.

Reckon Rose will have his work cut out to get back his starting spot

How come Spurs have got this production line of full backs and we have to convert wingers and midfielders?

Jesus that was nothing and the yelps of him. Vertonghan is pretty well known at this point for being a diving cnut isn't he?