Premier League Gameweek 7

The thing about the 2 Spurs goals today is that we would have missed these chances last season and Pool would have missed them this season.
Both not straight forward finishes. Spurs are really clinical IMO.

Lovely build up play, really enjoy watching Spurs. Now we'll see if they clinical bordering on evil because they have it in them to beat these by 6.

Were you expecting different? This is a Spurs side who are playing well away from home.

Was expecting a decent half or 60 mins before maybe Spurs win. This is going to be unwatchable now. Got nothing else to watch now and wait for the next game :)

How was that not 3-0. Huddersfield defence has been a joke last 5 mins.

Greedy from Kane. Looks like it could be five or six here.

Is the keeper German? Neuer performed some black magic if that's the case. Took all the talent from the pool.

Can't believe they're giving Kane so much space.

Spurs are becoming a problem. They will challenge for the title.
Kane with another. 3-0. He is definitely the most in form striker in the world.

I was going to say that people thought Wembley would be a problem, not necessarily. This side is maturing together and as you say could be a real danger. It will depend in future if these lads believe in the project and are happy not being paid the going rate initially and if they actually sign even more great players.

Feck me, best out and out striker in world football. Spurs will be screwed if he gets himself injured.

Am I the only one who feels the gulf of gap between the top 6 and rest of the league has again gone back up like it was a decade ago? So many teams getting brushing aside this season.

Kane with another. 3-0. He is definitely the most in form striker in the world.
Heard yesterday that he's scored more in 2017 than eight entire prem teams, and there's another two.

The bottom half teams in the EPL are something else. Ronaldo and Messi wouldn't score for fun as they do against the dross in La Liga.

If Kane doesn't get a hat trick now he's let himself, his family, Tottenham Hotspurs, football and UKIP down.