Premier League Gameweek 5

lego_pile0012_main.jpg
:lol: :lol: These fecking oily cheats...

Great game, love the antics, the shithouserry. A proper rivalry, unlike pep v klopp brokeback mountain
Yeah, no. The quality of football between those two was levels above. Most of the entertainment here is just off the field and during breaks of play.

Arsenal would have been insufferable if they'd held on, and didn't deserve it with about 8 fake injuries/cynical delays.

But then City we all know are a loathsome machine.

However, neither winning is good.

Arsenal aren’t going to do it this year. Refusing to buy quality strikers and just getting more and more defensive. Will just drop points against lesser teams. Also shithouse tactics keep seeing them get men sent off.

Why is the the Skysports team having a massive orgasm? Are they sponsored by City?

What happened?
I don't know because they didn't show it :lol: But to make it more annoying Carragher and Neville were making it sound like it was kicking off but the cameras didn't cut to it at all.

Sooooo any retro action for that city player whoever it was that threw the ball at the Arsenal player's head after the equalizer? :lol:

Great game, love the antics, the shithouserry. A proper rivalry, unlike pep v klopp brokeback mountain
Yeah, this is what I want to see.

Pep v Klopp was awful. None of their games felt like an actual rivalry.

Moral victory for Arse ….though means feck all in the scheme of things

City passing it round the box with no urgency for 45 minutes, then immediately score once Grealish started running at his man.

The commentators banging on about how vital that equaliser could be in the title race come May like City won't have had a huge points deduction by then.

Feel a bit for Arsenal (the team not the fans). Paid the price for their cowardice despite deserving more for the players effort.

Exactly why they'll always come up short for the big trophies under Arteta.
Showed lots of heart but manager cost them by inviting too much pressure.

Grealish really dragged the defenders in there. Very smart play from the corner kick. Arsenal switched off.

How the feck do Arsenal give it away in the last minute!?

Anyway hope the cheats are relegated and stripped of their ‘titles’ soon

It shouldn't really matter though right? City will be docked a ton of points this season surely
The reason I don't think it'll be a point deduction is that the teams punished most by City's industrial scale cheating and corruption are United and Liverpool, for the seasons currently under investigation. Whereas a point deduction will only benefit Arsenal.

Yeah, no. The quality of football between those two was levels above. Most of the entertainment here is just off the field and during breaks of play.

11 v 11, it was a good game. The odd field antics just added to the game.

The ending made it worth it, I guess. A terribly reffed game with about 30 minutes of high level football and 60 minutes of drudgery. Arsenal are a fantastic defensive team but I need a long break from watching them.