Premier League Gameweek 5

Why are the commentators creaming themselves as if it’s some sort of underdog David vs Goliath story?

Who was the poster who mentioned a last min draw to leave both teams essentially deflated at the result? :lol:

Did someone feck the ball off the head of someone with their shirt pulled up over their head?

Arsenal in the mud. So much time wasting for nothing. A real shame this hasn't happened against another team. Would have been way more enjoyable.

Jesus, we’re a few games into the season, sky commentator losing his mind like it’s the title decider.

there should still be 2-3 mins left for all the time wasting.. The ref is shit though, so we wont see it.

Who do you want to win then, if Arsenal & Man United are out of question? City to win 10 in a row?

I’ve said many times, I don’t want any of them.. but where I live it’s all arsenal fans, I grew up with them vs us so I have a hatred towards them more than I do city (I know one of them). That and all of city wins are on the back off cheating anyway so..