Premier League Gameweek 31

Maybe it's just me, but it's gotten way worse on here recently. When I first started reading the caf (many years ago) it was a good place to get a bit of perspective and optimism after a bad result, but now it's one of the most pessimistic, doom-mongering places on the internet!

It 100% has got worse.

You cannot go into a thread without someone moaning about Utd or slagging a Utd player off, even if the thread has nothing to do with that player or with Utd.

Like I said, there are numerous posters on here who seem to derive no pleasure from football. Even when we win, they worry about what players were rested or weren't rested or upcoming games etc. Exhausting.

Ah well, I can be naive sometimes. :wenger:
Happy you are fine, and happy Licha does not have it. I left Sevilla thread and Caf for day or two, can't stand doom and gloom after draw or God forbit loss.
Didn't know it is career ending injury. Good for Licha that.
Maybe Achilles would be better tagline?
Like crossy, aka Achilles, the hero of Trojan war :angel:

Anyway, carry on.:D
So crossy's tagline would be Temporary Like Achilles?

Ditto. I know we were doing much better years ago under Fergie and winning so the mood was better, however even in the seasons we were struggling it was way better than now. The quality of posters was much higher then and I could spend hours on the Caf each day. Now every 9 out of 10 posts have some sort of negative slant on them whether it's related to results or player bashing.

100% correct.

The way Brighton pass through the lines is really impressive.

The hand kinda diverted it away from Brighton's attacker.

You think that dross of a squad Emery had is remotely comparable in quality to this current Arsenal squad? Please. Completely different team

You haven't really got my point. Let's see how Villa are doing in a year's time.

How have Brighton not scored. Great run by mitoma again

The way Brighton pass through the lines is really impressive.

Earlier this week, Guardiola said, "the best team in the world at making the build up is Brighton. There is no team better that make the process to get the goalkeeper to bring the ball into to the last quarter. There is no team better in modern football right now.

Now, that is obviously standard Guardiola hyperbole, but they are a pretty good side under De Zerbi.