Premier League Gameweek 31

Depends on the tosser. ;)

I'm struggling to work out Lampards tactics they are all out the place.

Put people on and hope for a lampard special with a deflected goal...

So far it's got them 1-0 up haha

Earlier this week, Guardiola said, "the best team at making the build up in the world is Brighton. There is no team better that make the process to get the goalkeeper to bring the ball into to the last quarter.

Now, that is obviously standard Guardiola hyperbole, but they are a pretty good side under De Zerbi.
A slightly less prestigious voice than Guardiola but Stephen Kenny raved about Brighton ahead of giving Evan Ferguson his first senior start, saying he'd never seen a team play the system that they are under De Zerbi. They're an incredibly well run club these days in terms of their scouting and how they moved on so seamlessly from losing Potter.

Brighton with nearly 70% possession after 30 minutes at the Bridge.

Kepa with a great save.

Brighton are so good. I think they'll beat us in the semi final.

They are probably favourites, given that after this game vs Chelsea finishes, they won't play again until Wembley, while we still have away trips to Forrest and Sevilla to contend with in the interim. They'll be fresh, we'll be knackered.

Jaysus, those Brighton physios are stacked!!

Ferguson being subbed off for Brighton. Could be a doubt for next week but certainly won't be 100%.
Already had veltman go off

WTF is going on with those two Brighton doctors/stretcher bearers. They're both built like Dwayne Johnson.

Brighton racking up the injuries.

I would be scared to death if I saw those two brighton physios walking angry towards me.

Seems to me the games loads are starting to take toll. Veltman & Ferguson, Brighton, off within 35 mins