Premier League Gameweek 31

Maybe it's just me, but it's gotten way worse on here recently. When I first started reading the caf (many years ago) it was a good place to get a bit of perspective and optimism after a bad result, but now it's one of the most pessimistic, doom-mongering places on the internet!
Ditto. I know we were doing much better years ago under Fergie and winning so the mood was better, however even in the seasons we were struggling it was way better than now. The quality of posters was much higher then and I could spend hours on the Caf each day. Now every 9 out of 10 posts have some sort of negative slant on them whether it's related to results or player bashing.

Oh, you have it? Horrible, so sorry. You played football?
:lol: no, I'm fine thanks. It was the discussion after the Sevilla game when Martinez looked like he might have done his Achilles. People were bemoaning that he'd be out for the season and I said if it is his Achilles then he's most likely ended his career at this level, which was not something people wanted to hear and it earned me a new tagline.

Just saw the Chelsea line up, then checked the odds and Brighton are favourites to win the game. It's mental how far Chelsea have fallen.

I would love for us to sign Caicedo. Such an effective player. He'd work both as an alternative and a partner to Casemiro.

Mitoma is mad, such a good winger.
Brighton are all over Chelsea here. Should be 1-0 up

Brighton were under pressure and then they could have been 2 up with some quality play.

Mitoma's ball control and awareness is awesome. Great pass inside and unlucky not to score.

Ferguson off the bar too.

Frank could be out of a job tomorrow.

Mitoma really is so good 1vs1. He really can beat his man consistently.

So clsoe to 1-0!
I heard the other day that for his thesis at uni, he studied and wrote about dribbling as a skill. Apparently it went into in depth detail about how to beat a man, what the most effective dribbles were, when to do them based on the oppositions body shape etc. Really interesting stuff.

Good play from Mudryk but a huge deflection from Gallagher.

:lol: no, I'm fine thanks. It was the discussion after the Sevilla game when Martinez looked like he might have done his Achilles. People were bemoaning that he'd be out for the season and I said if it is his Achilles then he's most likely ended his career at this level, which was not something people wanted to hear and it earned me a new tagline.
Ah well, I can be naive sometimes. :wenger:
Happy you are fine, and happy Licha does not have it. I left Sevilla thread and Caf for day or two, can't stand doom and gloom after draw or God forbit loss.
Didn't know it is career ending injury. Good for Licha that.
Maybe Achilles would be better tagline?
Like crossy, aka Achilles, the hero of Trojan war :angel:

Anyway, carry on.:D