Premier League Gameweek 31

Chelsea have them right where they want them. They are happy to sit back and play the counter.

I hope we can play possession footy like Brighton. They move it about so well even in tight spaces.

Seems to me the games loads are starting to take toll. Veltman & Ferguson, Brighton, off within 35 mins

I have a feeling that the run-in is going to be something of a massacre for a lot of the top sides, with players regularly dropping out - a mid-season World Cup and the resulting compressed schedule will undoubtedly take its toll.

Enciso is absolute quality as well.

Where the feck do Brighton find these players.

Is Fofana just not that good or having a bad spell?

Beaten on the goal + he was getting rinsed every time during the CL game as well.

Brighton could easily do this to us next week after having to play in Seville 3 days before. They are a very good team and such a well ran club.

Beaten on the goal + he was getting rinsed every time during the CL game as well.

he hasn’t played much this season. Might not get back to Leicester levels, he had a nasty injury

He's overrated but to be fair to him I think he is fasting.

Brighton could easily do this to us next week after having to play in Seville 3 days before. They are a very good team and such a well ran club.
Yep, and to be honest I think they will. Theres too much talk on here of playing City in the final but we’re not even going to get there due to the insurance on playing the same 11 in the EL.

Yep, and to be honest I think they will. Theres too much talk on here of playing City in the final but we’re not even going to get there due to the insurance on playing the same 11 in the EL.
Whose talking what now?

Brighton are so good overall. Just so dominant in their general play, press brilliantly, create loads and defend well... Will be tough next week. They're definitely favourites IMO, given fixture congestion and injuries.