Premier League Gameweek 31

Pope needs replacing is Newcastle want to compete at the very top.
This may sound silly considering how well they’ve done, but Newcastle have to replace almost their entire first 11 to compete at the top. I’d be shocked if they were anywhere near as good next season without a huge summer.

Surely we can beat Forest right? Even with our team as it is right now.

He's a great player, twice the player Rice is and we get linked to that shite all the time
McGinn has long periods where, in my opinion, he doesn't do enough - then he has a run of excellent games before falling back again and I don't think he does the same job as Rice so can't compare the two

dan-burn-newcastle-united.gif

It would be a matter of how many they'd put past us if we were to play Villa right now.

Newcastle have looked all over the place - did we just make them look good?

Wow Villa have been really impressive today.

Let’s hope we take full advantage tomorrow.

Newcastle v Spurs next week

Still annoyed at the brentford game, Newcastle should've lost be a couple but ground out a win. 6 points from the 3 away games of west ham, Brentford and villa is still a plus overall I'd say.

If we draw tomorrow, keeps Newcastle as favourites for 3rd, if we win then it swings in our favor IMO.

Nah, he's hardly played since he moved. Considering the meltdown on here when we sold him you'd think he'd ben running the show over there wouldn't you?
He's been injured most of the season.

McGinn has long periods where, in my opinion, he doesn't do enough - then he has a run of excellent games before falling back again and I don't think he does the same job as Rice so can't compare the two
Agree, he does but the whole Villa squad seem to suffer from that same symptom so I wonder if he'd raise his game at a team like United? Maybe not? I know they don't do the same job but I know who'd I'd rather have starting for us.

Sorry I mistakingly through people on here understood football and our players weaknesses.

Another goal.

No problem. I mistakenly thought people on here understood that there are separate threads for bashing our own players.

He's a great player, twice the player Rice is and we get linked to that shite all the time

That's a big hyperbole. I'm not someone who rates Rice highly but he's better than McGinn. Rice is linked to most of the big teams while only United have ever looked at McGinn as a serious option.

Will Villa have cameras in their dressing room and a team pic, eh, Eddie, you razor toothed cnut?

Villa v Newcastle and you managed to insult a Utd player well done
Plus there’s the fact that Maguire played when we beat Villa earlier this season in the league cup, but he didn’t play when they beat us in the league, so that should mean we’ll definitely beat them with Captain Slabhead next time. That’s just science…

That's a big hyperbole. I'm not someone who rates Rice highly but he's better than McGinn. Rice is linked to most of the big teams while only United have ever looked at McGinn as a serious option.
Because Rice is English, and any young English player who gets in the England team is destined for World Class greatness it seems. Realistically, if Rice was any good, he'd have moved to one of the teams he's linked with for the money West Ham want for him.

Some of you are honestly insane.

If Newcastle were winning you'd be panicking and saying oh no we'll never catch them now!

Villa are winning and you're now panicking about them being 6 points behind us and ooh if we face them they'll hammer us.

I don't know how some of you enjoy football whatsoever, all you seem to do is worry and moan.

Spurs and Newcastle play each other next weekend it's important we win tomorrow.

Some of you are honestly insane.

If Newcastle were winning you'd be panicking and saying oh no we'll never catch them now!

Villa are winning and you're now panicking about them being 6 points behind us and ooh if we face them they'll hammer us.

I don't know how some of you enjoy football whatsoever, all you seem to do is worry and moan.
right? everything is meltdown no matter what happens.

Duran looks a unit. Made Emery look like a little boy on the sideline.

Not wasting any time now, are they, the cnuts? Feck Newcastle.