Premier League Gameweek 31

As much as I despise City, Arsenal bottling the league after Arteta sacrificed every cup competition they were in would be hilarious.

A keeper from either side hasn’t had to make a save for too long now. Both teams have shit the bed

I mean they usually have far superior squads to their competitors. Arsenal would be more disappointed than any given they mostly have only competed for the PL

But this Arsenal team is not as good as those teams that lost the league to City in a close race.

West Ham missing and messing up so many good chances you just know Arsenal will take theirs. Benrahma messes up so many attacks

But this Arsenal team is not as good as those teams that lost the league to City in a close race.
True. I just felt they looked really calm before this and usually fresh due to less distractions

As much as I despise City, Arsenal bottling the league after Arteta sacrificed every cup competition they were in would be hilarious.
Tbf they made the right call in sacrificing all competitions. There is no other team in the world that can do that City is doing right now. It is very difficult to match that.

Arsenal look shot to pieces. Any momentum they had before the Anfield game has gone.

Bloody annoying and predictable City would reel them in. Queue the media love-in.

"City chasing a 'historic' treble"

Historic? We've already done it.

I am pretty convinced this is a fluke season for Arsenal. Even if they don't win, they will boast second finish as a trophy for next 10 years and their fans probably get permanent Arteta tattoo on what their team name sounds. It is the other fans who don't want City to have rare achievement.

Tbf they made the right call in sacrificing all competitions. There is no other team in the world that can do that City is doing right now. It is very difficult to match that.
Agree. City have two whole teams, Arsenal like us do not have the depth if injuries, tiredness kick in.

So tough to beat a team that cheated to get a durable squad with so many options. Feel bad for arsenal.

They have done really well but ultimately, not having 5 capable CBs like City will be their undoing.

How people can justify the squad City have been allowed to build illegally is beyond me. It’s taken away so many genuine trophies from proper teams.

Kehrer is really bad. Makes sense that he plays regularly for Germany.

I am pretty convinced this is a fluke season for Arsenal. Even if they don't win, they will boast second finish as a trophy for next 10 years and their fans probably get permanent Arteta tattoo on what their team name sounds. It is the other fans who don't want City to have rare achievement.
This is their chance, like Spurs when Leicester won it. You have to take that chance because it might not arise again. Other teams might get their act together next season.