Premier League Gameweek 31

Tierney saved them there. They look ropey as feck. Lot of players are hiding right now

City haven't lost any close race in the league since they won the lottery, Arsenal aren't gonna be the ones to change that.

City haven't lost any close race in the league since they won the lottery, Arsenal aren't gonna be the ones to change that.
I mean they usually have far superior squads to their competitors. Arsenal would be more disappointed than any given they mostly have only competed for the PL

Hit the bar. Arsenal are wetting themselves. Haven’t really seen this side to them this season

Why have West Ham not brought on Ings or Cornet? Antonio is not good enough at this level anymore.

As much as I don`t want City to win the league I must admit I`d take great delight in seeing Arteta feck it up, what a cnut.

Just seen the score. Really thought this was going to be relatively straightforward for Arsenal?

Absolutely typical of Arsenal's season which has allowed them to be in this position in the first place. Opposition missing gilt-edged opportunities.