Premier League Gameweek 31

Can't stand Arteta, but it's either them or ?City equaling our treble. Terrible

So tough to beat a team that cheated to get a durable squad with so many options. Feel bad for arsenal.

They have done really well but ultimately, not having 5 capable CBs like City will be their undoing.

How people can justify the squad City have been allowed to build illegally is beyond me. It’s taken away so many genuine trophies from proper teams.
Don't feel for Arsenal but I think people underestimate how difficult it is to win the title now.

City have raised the bar. Klopp went the distance but he could only yield one title in seven years.

Arsenal have not got going at all this half. They just crumbed once saka missed the penalty

Cant see Arsenal scoring again. They've bottled it haven't they..?

Damaging draw for arsenal. Especially being 2 nil up. That's gotta be a big mental blow for their players

at 2-0, I thought it was going to be five or six and Moyes would be gone in the morning. Arsenal were weird in the second half

You got to laugh, they were so arrogant about the other trophies and thought concentrating on just PL was going to help :lol:

Bit of a beggar when at the back of my mind I am thinking Brighton might have a chance in the F.A. Cup. :nervous: :nervous:
It's either us or Brighton to stop them in the FA cup. If Brighton beats us I hope they don't think that is their cup final and then switch off in the actual final...