Premier League Gameweek 31

I'll take that. But City is hammering every team on their way these days.
Agreed. It’s a very risky thing to wish for. A City treble would be diabolical.

But at least we have some control over that, since we are still in the FA Cup.

And nobody loves a UCL capitulation more than City.

I did want City to win the league but I’ve changed my mind in recent weeks. A city treble with 3 in a row…no matter how plastic they are and how much they broke to rules to get there, we can’t have that.

Arsenal might yet win this one but this game and numerous others in the last month have shown that they’re still a way off competing with the consistency of that City side in a run in. Not a hope they’re winning the league.

Title race is over in my opinion if Arsenal don't win this. This is simply a game they need to win. City are clearly a better side that have hit form at the right time.

City's wins are hollow and meaningless - no one will bat an eyelid if they win the treble (I doubt they'll win the CL).
Not really. They will be celebrated more than ever and possibly put above our greatest team

They might be fake but they win and win and win. Their fans won't give a sh*t they are fake, the media won't either. The only way it will matter is if the title are taken away.
I don't think young generation around the globe either. That's why it is important to pause them. Manchester has been symbolic to United so far. Will hate to see City replace that status in young generation.

As someone with a soft spot for Arsenal due to Bergkamp and Overmars I really hate to see them bottling this.

I don't think young gen around the globe either. That's why it is imp to pause them. Manchester has been symbolic to United so far. Will hate to see City replace that status in young generation.
Precisely. Kids latch on to the winners, especially in countries where football is not the biggest sport.

Saka has to step up. Both against Liverpool and now here he’s gone into his shell.

Would I be right on saying that if arsenal draw today they need a draw at City (assuming they both win all their other games which they won’t)?

Still think Arsenal will win this but even a draw keeps it in their hands if they get at least a draw with City.

Arsenal always chuck it when up 2-0. It’s got to be tactical just to sit on the lead and their defence is nowhere near good enough to do that. They were ridiculously defensive against Liverpool when they went up 2-0 and just conceded the rest of the game.

If there’s one thing Jorginho is very good at is calming a team down and stringing passes together.

Would I be right on saying that if arsenal draw today they need a draw at City (assuming they both win all their other games which they won’t)?
If they both won all other games, yes. That would leave them a point ahead. Lose here and they'd need a win vs City or to draw and overturn the GD gap in other games.

Not sure. Arsenal play Southampton at The Emirates on Friday evening, but then City will have two games in hand.
I think the gap is 3 points (if both win all games) so an Arsenal draw would mean losing to City would put them 2 points behind. So they’ll now need to draw that if they stay as it is