Premier League Gameweek 31

Odegaard putting it out of play under no real pressure.

They are panicking

How is CIty winning the league over Arsenal ideal
There’s a separate thread for this. Just accept some fans prefer a City title win over Arsenal (especially if it’s their only trophy).

Some prefer an Arsenal title win.

Not one fan wants a City treble!

City's wins are hollow and meaningless - no one will bat an eyelid if they win the treble (I doubt they'll win the CL).
Nobody. The fecking media will. They will be the best team ever, SAF will never have existed. You do realise that. They only remember what happens now.

No they're not
They're just a knock-off Barcelona with a different badge. They've plagiarised every aspect of the Spanish giants and thrown a bunch of money at the club (including plenty under the table).

I doubt anyone respects their achievements - nothing about that club is earned or genuine.

Only Arsenal can go from 2-0 within 9 mins and potentially making a big dent in City's GD to being 2-2 and hanging on :lol::lol:

Nobody. The fecking media will. They will be the best team ever, SAF will never have existed. You do realise that. They only remember what happens now.
Yes - we will get countless articles about how St Pep is a genius, and he's set standards etc etc.

The worrying thing is Haaland is just warming up - this season was a free hit for him.

Some of you worry way too much about what online fans will say. Proper weird behaviour that.

some people are in love with city on here.

Who would you prefer of city and Chelsea to win the league?

They're just a knock-off Barcelona with a different badge. They've plagiarised every aspect of the Spanish giants and thrown a bunch of money at the club (including plenty under the table).

I doubt anyone respects their achievements - nothing about that club is earned or genuine.
Keep telling yourself that but it doesn't say any of that in the record books, it just says their name under all the records that used to be ours.