Premier League Gameweek 31

Yep, and to be honest I think they will. Theres too much talk on here of playing City in the final but we’re not even going to get there due to the insurance on playing the same 11 in the EL.

Tbh I I can only have one win I'd choose in Seville. I hate that team so much. We need to break the curse.

With both Martinez and Varane injured, I won't be surprised if we just lose both games vs Brighton. Not being negative or anything just they're playing great atm and we're without some really important players.

It'll take either a miracle or Lampard changing something for Chelsea not to lose this game. Perhaps getting Kovačić on to improve midfield area, kinda odd he didn't start the game in the first place.

Chelsea. Lampard. Boehly. I wonder what can go wrong.
lampard has not learnt one single thing since he became a manager, the gap between midfield and defence is ridiculous and he keeps setting it up this way, with all his teams. I thought he was supposed to clever but he is incapable of leaning.

With both Martinez and Varane injured, I won't be surprised if we just lose both games vs Brighton. Not being negative or anything just they're playing great atm and we're without some really important players.

It'll take either a miracle or Lampard changing something for Chelsea not to lose this game. Perhaps getting Kovačić on to improve midfield area, kinda odd he didn't start the game in the first place.

We've got Real Madrid on Tuesday. There's zero to play for in the league so a few are rested.

They're favorites in both games, yes. Great team.

If Brighton don’t win this they’ll have 3 wins in the last 9 odd league games. Let’s not suck them off too much for feck sake

Who plays the better football? Potter/De Zerbi's Brighton or Rodgers/Martinez/Laudrup's Swansea?

Really would be love jub for us if Spurs fail to beat Bournemouth.

That's a very harsh booking for "diving". Might not be enough for a pen but doesn't mean it has to be a dive.

Spurs can't even dominate Bournemouth at home... Shite team. They'll likely win today but their future fixtures are tough, don't see them getting 70 points.

The picture is c5 seconds behind the commentary on IPTV today and it's really annoying.

They are currently favourites next week and will be even more so at home unless they are missing key players.
Based on what?
Nothing gets a few posters going on here better than thinking we’ll lose.

Expect Spurs to beat Bournemouth in the end, though they've certainly not impressed. They do tend to grind out results and wins often this season.

They absolutely aren’t.
They're definitely big favourites at home, the cup semi final more depends on what team we put out but with fixture congestion and injuries, it's hard to argue that we are favourites.

Some stats on them:
  • 4th in xG
  • 2nd in xGagainst
  • 3rd in xPts
  • 4th in goals for
  • 6th in goals against (basically they've been let down by their keeper and bad luck to not have them higher)
Their general play is just the 3rd best team in the league for me. Game after game, they are extremely impressive.

Actually, pretty much all the bookies have Brighton as favourites for both games v United.
I’ve just had a quick look and every single bookie had us favourites for both games.

They're definitely big favourites at home, the cup semi final more depends on what team we put out but with fixture congestion and injuries, it's hard to argue that we are favourites.

Some stats on them:
  • 4th in xG
  • 2nd in xGagainst
  • 3rd in xPts
  • 4th in goals for
  • 6th in goals against (basically they've been let down by their keeper and bad luck to not have them higher)
Their general play is just the 3rd best team in the league for me. Game after game, they are extremely impressive.
Agree. Will take a very good performance to beat them.

Chalobah gets a yellow for a worse tackle than Casemiro's straight red.

Based on what?
Nothing gets a few posters going on here better than thinking we’ll lose.
Based on pretty much every analytics metric you can find (aside from total points which obviously matters more) has them as a better side, in terms of game after game consistency. But also United's are heavily impacted by fixture congestion and the random shitting the bed against top half away teams (we'll struggle away to them for sure), but the semi final I think will be more impacted by fixture congestion and injuries.

Brighton are going to absolutely slap us in the semi-final

I think Southampton are gone, it’s such a shame. They were one of the best run clubs in the country at one point.