Premier League Gameweek 31

Watching Everton - Fulham - and Everton are being played off the park. Hope Everton go down - they are seriously crap

Shaping up to be a great weekend for United (and Pool!)

Maguire and Lindelof would be first choice for spurs. They are a shambles in defence.

Can't remember a team dominating Chelsea at the bridge this way, also Brighton did this at Anfield too.

Despite chasing shadows 80% of the match we've had some decent chances.

Is a Brighton loss that bad for us? I always want Chelsea to lose but Brighton having two games of domination and loss behind them could give us a mental advantage, assuming we do the business before then.

Spurs :lol:

If they lose today then yeah they're done and dusted. They have tiny odds even with a win, but a loss, no chance.

Is a Brighton loss that bad for us? I always want Chelsea to lose but Brighton having two games of domination and loss behind them could give us a mental advantage, assuming we do the business before then.
Yes because then they’ll have a point to prove against us next week. Let’s hope they keep winning and become complacent instead

What a goal for Brighton

OH that 3-1 goal for Fulham will have Dyche scream in anger. Tarkowski and Keane really crap defending

If Bournemouth hold on here what a day this will be for us.

Another dink finish, lovely. Annoys me so much when players just lash at it and blast it straight into the defender or keeper.

A Caicedo-Mitoma brawl and red card would be brilliant.

Bournemouth winning but I was assured earlier they were rubbish and you would be more likely to win the lottery :rolleyes:

Maybe not with the bookies but we are going into the semi final as underdogs regardless. Brighton are just better right now with all our injury problems and fatigue.

Where does Brighton find all these guys ?! :lol:

No idea why people are cheering Brighton on. We still have to play them away, they’re a far better team than spurs and could only be 7 points off us.