Premier League Gameweek 31

They're definitely big favourites at home, the cup semi final more depends on what team we put out but with fixture congestion and injuries, it's hard to argue that we are favourites.

Some stats on them:
  • 4th in xG
  • 2nd in xGagainst
  • 3rd in xPts
  • 4th in goals for
  • 6th in goals against (basically they've been let down by their keeper and bad luck to not have them higher)
Their general play is just the 3rd best team in the league for me. Game after game, they are extremely impressive.

Yep.

As good as Joao Felix is, his shot conversion rate is shocking.

I think Southampton are gone, it’s such a shame. They were one of the best run clubs in the country at one point.
Is selling all your talent every year considered well run? I keep hearing this about Ajax too. Not for the fans it’s not.

Brighton are the epitome of well coached and well run. Lovely to watch throughout the season

This is ridiculous from Brighton. They are just battering Chelsea and missing chance after chance

This is ridiculous from Brighton. They are just battering Chelsea and missing chance after chance
They did the same to Spurs, ref fecked them along with 2 great finishes out of nothing for Spurs

This is the type of football I want to see at United. If Brighton get top 4, there's a chance they could do a Porto in the Champions League next season.

I think Southampton are gone, it’s such a shame. They were one of the best run clubs in the country at one point.
Southampton haven't been well run for more than half a decade now. They've survived way longer than they had any right to considering the lack of quality in their squad

This is the type of football I want to see at United.
Hopefully over the next few windows we can fill the squad with players this comfortable on the ball. I think our first team has a good few players with that talent but the squad at large doesn’t so players coming in are a huge step down.

This is the type of football I want to see at United. If Brighton make it, they could do a Porto in the Champions League next season.

If they don’t get rinsed for their players in summer.

This is the type of football I want to see at United.
Their balance is almost perfect.
A keeper who isn't afraid to get involved and players who aren't afraid to get the ball under pressure
Caicedo is a ball winning machine.
Mac allister is technically good and links up well keeping hold of the ball.
A winger who can take on people and isn't predictable
So much energy and a lot of one touch passing to manipulate positions.

Shame about Ferguson going off as the centre forward makes a difference though welbeck has done really well since coming on

Brighton is playing beautiful football. Look at the difference when you have players that can pass the ball and move.

Would have just been Typical if Chelsea had taken the lead there

The lack of help Chelsea’s attackers give their defenders is criminal, really.