Pre-Season Friendlies 2024

Penalmer is going to finish top scorer tia season with 35 goals with 24 of them from the spot. :D

Palmer is licking his lips watching this attack carve out chance after chance and the potential penalty opportunities ;)

Chelsea are playing Club America in couple of hours. They're already well into their actual season so I would recommend any gamblers out there put some dosh on a Chelsea loss.
Duffer the reliable tipster

f*cking waste of time - yoro out for three months, rasmus for six week. Better off just training and getting super fit

Timmy who we got from Villa in that PSR deal has looked pretty good for us in preseason so far. Despite it being named as just a finance thing I actually think he will go on to be a good player.

Timmy who we got from Villa in that PSR deal has looked pretty good for us in preseason so far.
Watched Everton's last pre-season game as well and he was mint. Albeit against lower league opposition, but he has been very impressive so far.

Timmy who we got from Villa in that PSR deal has looked pretty good for us in preseason so far. Despite it being named as just a finance thing I actually think he will go on to be a good player.

PSR Timmy. It has a ring to it :lol:

That Irogebunam guy? He's a good prospect in FM too. Same with that Kellyman who went to some other team I forgot. I found they are good players for most Mid table PL sides in that game.

Just been looking at the results of recent friendlies and there are some really random fixtures
Leeds - Valencia
Oxford - Palermo
Hoffenheim - Ipswich
The list goes on.
This has just made me wonder, who arranges these friendlies? I've never actually thought about it until now.

Just been looking at the results of recent friendlies and there are some really random fixtures
Leeds - Valencia
Oxford - Palermo
Hoffenheim - Ipswich
The list goes on.
This has just made me wonder, who arranges these friendlies? I've never actually thought about it until now.
That’s a good question. It’s almost like in FIFA games where friendlies were just random. I wonder if there’s a robot assigning them in real life.

Leeds - Valencia
Oxford - Palermo
Hoffenheim - Ipswich
The list goes on.
It’s a bit like dating, everybody kind of knows their place. Hoffenheim wouldn’t dare to ask out AC Milan only to be rejected and embarrassed in front of the whole class, but they know if they ask out Ipswich they might score.

Not a friendly but the super cup, Sporting was winning 3-0 after 25 mins. Porto is about to win the match 4-3

Chelsea already 2-0 down to City within 5mins. They have a lot to improve defensively. If this pre-season is anything to go by, they'll get twatted by a lot of teams.

Chelsea already 2-0 down to City within 5mins. They have a lot to improve defensively. If this pre-season is anything to go by, they'll get twatted by a lot of teams.

Two early mistakes but first goal was a bit of a joke penalty. We’ve looked pretty OK ever since. Nice possession, one decent chance for Nkunku.

Mudryk on the right simply doesn’t work. He has it tough enough in his normal position. Madueke would have a field day against this young LB. Mudryk is offering nothing.

I’m not a fan of forcing all 4 of Lavia, Caicedo, Enzo and KDH into the team either. It’s got to be 3 of them and have an actual winger on the left. Right we’re getting nothing down either flank because Mudryk is bad and KDH and Gusto aren’t LWs. I get it though, Maresca wants to experiment.

No just reading your comments I thought you'd have wiped the floor doth city.

Lavia being the best player in the world and all that.

You’re being silly. I said nothing of the sort. Didn’t realise being excited about a game I watched was a crime. Apologies.

Two early mistakes but first goal was a bit of a joke penalty. We’ve looked pretty OK ever since. Nice possession, one decent chance for Nkunku.

Mudryk on the right simply doesn’t work. He has it tough enough in his normal position. Madueke would have a field day against this young LB. Mudryk is offering nothing.

I’m not a fan of forcing all 4 of Lavia, Caicedo, Enzo and KDH into the team either. It’s got to be 3 of them and have an actual winger on the left. Right we’re getting nothing down either flank because Mudryk is bad and KDH and Gusto aren’t LWs. I get it though, Maresca wants to experiment.
Only watched the highlights but yea both goals came from defensive mistakes, even if the first was a soft penalty. And I was surprised to see all 4 of the midfielders start so not sure on the formation but that defense has been leaking goals this pre-season. 2 against Wrexham, 4 against Celtic and 2 against City now.