Pre-Season Friendlies 2024

City have a couple of really good looking young players in McAtee and O'Reilly

Barca play some good football. Although they take the lead, has been an even game so far.

And this Oscar Bobb looks a right menace. Such great feet and crosses with both feet. Him and Doku would be a nightmare to defend.

Don't forget they have signed Savinho as well, he's meant to be a really good wide player as well.

Chelsea are playing Club America in couple of hours. They're already well into their actual season so I would recommend any gamblers out there put some dosh on a Chelsea loss.

Chelsea are playing Club America in couple of hours. They're already well into their actual season so I would recommend any gamblers out there put some dosh on a Chelsea loss.
I see yours starting Guiu every game. Maresca doesn't rate Broja?

Great first 10 mins from Chelsea. Lavia looks so fecking good.

Seems like Maresca has chosen to end the James in midfield experiment. Gusto is now inverting from the left, which isn’t exactly a glowing endorsement of Chilwell who’s sat on the bench.

Great first 10 mins from Chelsea. Lavia looks so fecking good.

Seems like Maresca has chosen to end the James in midfield experiment. Gusto is now inverting from the left, which isn’t exactly a glowing endorsement of Chilwell who’s sat on the bench.

What was the pen awarded for?

Chelsea are purring. This is lovely to watch. Should be 4-0 up really, but the football has honestly been amazing tonight. Wow.

liverpool look miles better than what we looked against arsenal, pressing well, high intensity

Pool looking good too. Pretty strong Arsenal side.

Liverpool 2-0 now. Beautiful pass by Elliott to set up the goal.

Chelsea are purring. This is lovely to watch. Should be 4-0 up really, but the football has honestly been amazing tonight. Wow.
Rodin and Lavia look fantastic. Madueke needs a right foot. I thought he was more two footed than this.

Then he taps a nice should be assist with his right…

Oh my lord how was there no goal there

The shape, organization and tempo are definitely much improved. Still a little awkward. They can get a lot better. The players showing best all grew up in City system … not a coincidence I think

Reece inverting to the back 3 n this game instead of midfield. No 3 CBs . Gusto inverting to midfield on left.

Looks MUCH better

Chopped down Lavia in the box, he went by 3 guys. He just put a pass on a plate that should have been a goal. Lavia looks fantastic.

It's honestly criminal that we weren't even in for Lavia and Bissouma. Let alone an array of other midfielders with expiring contracts like Kessie, Brozovic etc.

That Odegaard dummy was delightful.
Agree. Elliott's assists have been equally impressive in my view. Seems like he's stepping up to be the creative player for them in the absence of Mac Allister. That 2nd assist was beautiful.