Pre-Season Friendlies 2024

We haven’t made a signing.

We’ll end up 3rd or 4th imo. We’re not as good as City and Arsenal.

You’ll be surprised. I think if the squad remains relatively injury free then you’ll be close. I don’t think Arsenal has the bottle to win it.

Why is that, where’s all the money gone?
No idea. We’re not that desperate for players. The squad is in fairly good shape.

But we need a DM and either a CB or LB imo. You’d think we’d be more proactive considering it’s the first managerial change at the club since 2015.

I’m hoping Zubimendi is done this week.

Pretty successful preseason for arsneal imo. Thrashed leverkusen and dominated lyon as the final preparations for the season. Pretty good run of games in the US too with one bump in the road against liverpool. But so it goes.

Still lacking some match sharpness but that's to be expected when the majority of the squad was playing in the euros or copa this summer so they didn't have much time with the squad yet. I think the most exciting thing was to see young academy players like ethan nwaneri and myles lewis skelly really show that they belong in the first team. Both of those guys should be good depth this year, and it's obvious that Nwaneri's emergence was a reason the club was perfectly fine with letting smith rowe leave.