Portsmouth vs Manchester United

Well that's some good news

ando is back :D
hargo might be on the bench
giggsy is ok
teveth is back

yay \o/

As if tevez hasn't played there before he gives you creativity and he will work back, theres no doubt about it that he will be an option on the wing if fergie decides to play cambell. We are not scoring a lot of goals at the minute and the impetus should be on attack.

As if tevez hasn't played there before he gives you creativity and he will work back, theres no doubt about it that he will be an option on the wing if fergie decides to play cambell. We are not scoring a lot of goals at the minute and the impetus should be on attack.

He actually hasn't played there before, and Rafael has never played left wing before. Although if you swapped them around it would make more sense.

After seeing who's back etc, i'm changing my prediction to 1-3 utd.

-------------------VDS---------------
Brown-------Rio---------Vida-----Evra

Giggs-----Fletcher-----Scholes--Anderson

----------Tevez---Rooney--------------

giggs on the right ??
fletch on the right , giggs on the left
anderson/oshea in the middle with scholes
hargreaves on the bench with welbeck :drool:

giggs on the right ??
fletch on the right , giggs on the left
anderson/oshea in the middle with scholes
hargreaves on the bench with welbeck :drool:

Thought about that too...
Just wondered how Anderson would perform on the wing. + Fletch is better in the mid than on the wing.

Thought about that too...
Just wondered how Anderson would perform on the wing. + Fletch is better in the mid than on the wing.

Anderson in the centre is better than Fletcher in the centre, and Fletcher on the wing is better than Anderson on the wing.

That's our only win at Fratton Park since they were promoted in 2003, right?

Good news if Anderson is back thats for sure. Also a chance for Hargreaves to take some part in the game according to his (Fergie's) press conference. I think its more likely for both to be on the bench for this one though.

Can't beleve I have to wait all weekend for the game either, totally spoils the fun with all the other weekend game taking part.

---------------VDS---------------
----Brown---Rio---Vidic---Evra----
---Hargo--Scholes--Ando--Giggs---
---------Tevez----Rooney---------

Anderson in the centre is better than Fletcher in the centre, and Fletcher on the wing is better than Anderson on the wing.

Well that's probably bull, but I can see your points of him playing in the centre and it's probabyl really the best choice.

I never want to see a Scholes-Anderson duo in centre midfield again to be honest.

Aston Villa have a shite central midfield.

Portsmouth, like City, have a good and physical midfield.