Portsmouth vs Manchester United

Anyone know where I will be able to find a torrent for the match? I'm going to miss it, and I'd like to catch all 90 minutes rather then two minutes of highlights..

We are a little short in the middle of the park - is it absurd to suggest Rooney play on the left, with Tevez and Campbell up front?

--------------VDS-------------

------Wes - Rio - Vidic - Evra----

Fletch - Scholes - OShea - Rooney

-------Teveth--Campbell--------

We are a little short in the middle of the park - is it absurd to suggest Rooney play on the left, with Tevez and Campbell up front?

--------------VDS-------------

------Wes - Rio - Vidic - Evra----

Fletch - Scholes - OShea - Rooney

-------Teveth--Campbell--------

Rather see Anderson there with Rooney up front.

Thing is, Ando is match fit having played in the Olympics. Tiredness could be an issue, but if we are struggling for bodies, surely it is best to play him in the knowledge that he can miss the Super Cup game and then have two weeks to rest and recuperate before our visit to Anfailed.

Hargreaves will be fresh in the sense that he has had a prolonged absence from training and having just returned to training. Of course, the problem is a lack of match sharpness.

In summary, Ando should be available with Hargreaves on the bench. I'd love to see Possebon in ahead of O'Shea - not an O'Shea rant, it's just that CM is not his natural position.

It'll be 4 am China time for Anderson when the game kicks off, I don't think he'll be in a good state to play

FFS 8:00 KO, It's a holiday what's wrong with 3:00! WTF am I gonna do with myself all day:(

Jacob's prediction

Line-up:

------------------------VDS-------------------
Brown--------Ferdinand-------Vidic---------Evra
Fletcher------Scholes--------O'Shea-------Giggs
--------------Rooney---------Tevez------------

Score: Portsmouth 1 - 2 Manchester United

Goals: Scholes, Tevez

Player to watch: Tevez

Score Prediction:

Tight game, Game Raising Cnut syndrome will hit Pompey after a bad set of performances in the past weeks.

Final score:

Portsmouth 0
Manchester United 5

Tevezx3, Campbell, Rooney

Hope we go with:

VDS
Wes, Rio, Vida, Paddy
Fletch, Carrick, Scholes
Tevez, Roon
Campbell

Bench: Whoever is fit

right, i was going to go to the cinema with my mates instead of watching the game, but feck them, United >> Friends.

Would never happen for me in a million years.

its lawro's fault, on his prediction page it said 4pm kick off, only found out yesterday it was 8pm kick off, which is why i told my friends to feck off

Hmm, I can't wait. Still some 3 hours to go. :( If we start the match like this I'll be very happy.

------------------------VDS-------------------
Brown--------Ferdinand-------Vidic---------Evra
Rafael------Scholes--------Fletcher--------Giggs
--------------Rooney---------Tevez------------

(stolen from Jacob hehe)

Bracing myself for another draw:(

Come on man, show some faith. Portsmouth were outplayed in both previous matches, I'm quite confident of a victory. Tevez is back, and Fletcher is getting closer to getting a goal. I wouldn't be surprised if he got the winner.