Music Oasis reuniting for tour in 2025?

Silly having Dublin up an hour before the rest, everyone will give it a rattle even as a back up plan if their main target doesnt work out
Yeah I thought this as soon as that was announced. Surely it would have made more sense the other way-by sheer numbers of population and events Ireland can skew the UK numbers less?

351k for the Sunday night on my app, and as for my desktop for the first night its been froze spinning at the lobby since the start with no queue number, however if i try to join again in another browser it tells me I am already in a queue and to return to my original queue. Whats going on? Am I in a queue there or not? Waaaaa!

Yeah think I'll admit defeat already, missing out on the pre sale was probably the end of any hope. Spent 20 minutes in a queue to get onto the actual site and then got 503 error again, it's done :lol:

Yeah think I'll admit defeat already, missing out on the pre sale was probably the end of any hope. Spent 20 minutes in a queue to get onto the actual site and then got 503 error again, it's done :lol:

They just tour again the year after I'm guessing.

I'm also in a queue to join the website, which essentially means I have no chance because no one currently on the site will leave the sit before the Oasis tickets come out.

Was at 150,000 odd site crashed. Now in the queue to join the queue fecking livid

Ticketmaster can get in the bin. Who put them in charge anyway?

I wonder how many people who got Dublin tickets actually live in Ireland? Probably feck all. Stupid idea.
Why is it stupid and why should the gig just be for local people??
The amount of money Dublin will reap because of these two nights should make it all worth while.

Why is it stupid and why should the gig just be for local people??
The amount of money Dublin will reap because of these two nights should make it all worth while.
Wha’? You think people who live here will care how much money Dublin hotels make? :lol:

Having a gig in Ireland that people who live in Ireland can’t get tickets to doesn’t seem stupid to you?

I’m in a queue but it doesn’t say a place. Is that just so far back that they can’t even be arsed to count?

Got a spinning circle for each cardiff date. Tab says "queue-it" and scared to refresh.

Gigs and tours and see tickets just saying they're busy.

No idea what's happening anywhere.