Music Oasis reuniting for tour in 2025?

Not even fussed about it but decided to check Ticketmaster and it's suspended me for apparently being a bot :lol:

Site won’t let me log in once I’m out of the queue. It’s shocking in 2024 we haven’t got a better way of doing this.
Open a new tab.

Look through you history for the Oasis link, you should be able to get in past the lobby.

86819.... ha

I got the suspended bot message earlier, it's due to using multiple devices to access their website. I had 5 on the go... Deleted cookies, history and cache for 4 devices. The queue I'm currently in is going slower than an old biddy at a Tesco checkout.

This is one of those annoying events where every man and his dog is trying for tickets, whether they even like Oasis or not.

Any queue numbers on Seetickets or Gigsandtours? Still getting the "busy website" on them
gigs and tours has been down the whole time. Have they even sold any tickets? What’s the point?

Proper Saturday morning ruining stuff this :lol:

I'm normally in the gym and beginning my relaxing weekend, but this morning I am looking furiously at a queue to get into a queue.

Surely they’re sold out by now?

It's virtually impossible for them to sell out that fast with the system that these websites have. The idea they were going to sell out in 2 minutes was hilarious. If people could get on to actually buy them then of course they would, not with this system though :lol:

It's virtually impossible for them to sell out that fast with the system that these websites have. The idea they were going to sell out in 2 minutes was hilarious. If people could get on to actually buy them then of course they would, not with this system though :lol:
The only thing that gives me hope is the site is so shit and keeps crashing that I doubt it’s all sold.

Not seen anyone say they’ve got tickets yet. I think it’s the same for everyone

I've still not even got a number

Same.

I absolutely love this band and they were/are a huge and integral part of my life. Don't Look Back In Anger was the song (along with the whole Morning Glory album) that told me that I needed a drum kit. At the same time, this whole situation is why I generally dislike big stadium gigs and the whole process of getting tickets. I love seeing bands much earlier on in their timeline before they get huge.

My blue line is not even a third of the way loaded on the queue page. It's quite a disillusioning process.

Same.

I absolutely love this band and they were a huge and integral part of my life. Don't Look Back In Anger was the song (along with the whole Morning Glory album) that told me that I needed a drum kit. At the same time, this whole situation is why I generally dislike big stadium gigs and the whole process of getting tickets. I love seeing bands much earlier on in their timeline before they get huge.

My blue line is not even a third of the way loaded on the queue page. It's quite a disillusioning process.

I've not even got a line :lol:

I've been stuck on the same spinning circle for about an hour now

I'm at 8500, mate at about 3000, both for that Tuesday in Edinburgh. Still a glimmer of hope.

“Unfortunately, Oasis split up while you were in the queue”