Music Oasis reuniting for tour in 2025?

Seen this before at another ticketmaster event: When it gets your turn, you see the venue lay out with all selectable seats/sections. But trying to actually select anything is impossible.

The people of rural Ireland will be thrilled to hear the Dublin hotels are doing well.

Error 503 Backend.max_conn reached​

Backend.max_conn reached

Error 54113​

Details: cache-dub4329-DUB 1725087994 1894438262

Varnish cache server

Be prepared for that message !!

Shit show

No idea where everyone is getting the queue positions from, we've had a few ticket browsers open since about 7:30 and none of them are giving queue positions so I presume we are fecked already :lol:

Gigs and Tours hasn’t given me a number. Just explains there’s a lot of people on the site so they have put a queue in place.

No idea where everyone is getting the queue positions from, we've had a few ticket browsers open since about 7:30 and none of them are giving queue positions so I presume we are fecked already :lol:

Gigs and Tours hasn’t given me a number. Just explains there’s a lot of people on the site so they have put a queue in place.
Same for both. Thinking this is all a bit futile

I've got generic "we're busy" messages on see tickets and gigs and tours, and after hitting "join waiting room" on ticketmaster, have been taken to a blank page with a box and a spinning circle

Think we’re in the realms of hoping more dates are announced as people give up

2 of my mates woke up at 9, joined the lobby, and now are both ahead of me in the queue :lol::lol:
It’s totally random. I was in queue from 7.25am and was well over 300k down the list but know someone who logged in just before 8 am and got tickets already

Site won’t let me log in once I’m out of the queue. It’s shocking in 2024 we haven’t got a better way of doing this.

This is a fecking joke. I’ve been told to refresh the page and now they think I’m a bot.

It’s totally random. I was in queue from 7.25am and was well over 300k down the list but know someone who logged in just before 8 am and got tickets already

Don't know how true it is but i've seen claims that it depends on how quick your browser refreshes at the point it opens. So if you're sat with an inactive browser you might finish behind someone who just joined and happened to load in at the right time.