122.png

Height: 183cm
Position: Defender - Right-Back
Foot: Right
Player Agent: Rafaela Pimenta
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2028
Contract option: Option for a further year
Outfitter: Adidas​

With Shaw now injured, Mazraoui undoubtly starts vs Fulham. The only question is, on which flank (Dalot on the opposite)

Must say, he reminds me of Cancelo in how he plays. If he has has the same sort of impact on the PL we will of course be delighted.

Last edited:
I can't believe how cheap we got him in the double-deal. Either Kompany is nuts or we are, but Mazraoui sounds like a way better player than what we got him for.

Friday evening just got a lot more interesting.

I hope he does well as we need a little bit of luck with our defence.

Analysis by both Stat man Dave and 4-4-2 suggests he played well with Antony and in the same way Rashford has been materially more effective in tandem with Shaw (and last season ineffective without him) we might see Antony perform better (admittedly it’s a low bar) playing with Mazraoui

Could well see pairs develop if players stay fit - so Dalot/Garnacho or Dalot/Amad and Mazraoui/Antony - with scope to freshen things up with double changes

The move away from a myopic focus on “the starting 11” and the creation of a flexible squad with more options from the bench is essential to close the gap to the teams above - after all with 9 on the bench and 5 subs allowed and every team playing 60 games a season with high intensity styles of play you need to spread the minutes around

If Mazraoui does not unlock Antony would expect to see this new regime find a way to move him on next summer - big season for him

Wonder why he got given the number 3. Which is usually associated with LBs

Wonder why he got given the number 3. Which is usually associated with LBs
He will probably play a fair bit at LB. I have always wondered why left back ended up with 3 and not 2, doesn't make obvious sense to me.

Looking at his stats, he played at LB around 15 times last season for Bayern. Definitely a good option to have if he's competent.

Not sure if he playa LB or RB. If it is LB hope he is not panned if it is an average performance, Thank good ess we have someone for that position.

Not sure if he playa LB or RB. If it is LB hope he is not panned if it is an average performance, Thank good ess we have someone for that position.

As long as he does better than Amrabat, AWB and Lindelof at leftback then it'll be an improvement. If hes on the right I hope he starts well and shows why hes considered an improvement on AWB

Man Utd 1:0 Fulham New
What a great first match! Very comfortable on the ball, didnt look out of p(l)ace for a single second.. More of this please!

Good in passing moves, very good ball winning. Very smooth transition into the team and if he plays like this on a weekly basis he might be our signing of the summer

Very impressive, a right-back who always looks to progress the ball.

Oh look, you don't have to lunge a sliding tackle every 5 seconds to be a defender.

Weird times, I tell ya.

Thought he was very good.

Fizzed passes through the lines, ice cool when he's being pressed, made smart decisions. He's an underrated athlete too.

Think he'll be a great signing.

Only watched him in a few CL and internationals, but I liked that.

Nothing special, solid 7, good positioning and some decent passes.

Solid debut, that. Don’t want to get too carried away because I thought Darmian was the next coming of Jesus Christ in his early days…

Just looks like a quality player. Slotted in seamlessly.