Nordic Ghost Yeti (Scandi Carroll) | Haaland at City

Ole recommended Haaland (to who exactly, I don't know, but someone at United) while Haaland was still at Molde, in other words before Ole took the interim - and subsequently permanent - manager gig at United.

I've always taken this to mean: Ole tried to do United a favour (having realized that Haaland was a special player/talent).
I can’t remember who told me, but I heard we were close to signing him at one point until one of our execs (Woodward if memory serves) suggested he was lucky to be signing for United and he took offence and walked out.

Probably made up, but the fact it’s believable is painful.

Haaland tells Arteta to stay humble while he tells an 18 year old player ..."who the f are you" and throws the ball at Gabriel's head. And then City players complain of the use of dark arts. Interesting, he felt he needed to interject and claim the higher ground after his ridiculous behavior.

The thing is, Haaland’s housery is nothing new, it’s what you want from your striker and the problem for Arsenal is that he can back it up.

The real issue was that Michael Oliver allowed him to get away with it all game rather than giving him a yellow card and something to think about.

As a famous man once said, *Football without Shithousery is nothing".

Well don erling.

The thing is, Haaland’s housery is nothing new, it’s what you want from your striker and the problem for Arsenal is that he can back it up.

The real issue was that Michael Oliver allowed him to get away with it all game rather than giving him a yellow card and something to think about.
Given City got a draw out of being a man up for an entire half at home I'm not sure this is true. He could have given it large if he had scored 3 there sure, but doing so after failing to win against 10 men Arse is a bit silly.

Jesus, this sport has been filled with sissys. That was funny.
And Partey DID step in his way.

Hes a breath of fresh air. I would LOVE having him at UTD.

The ball thing was hilarious. As was Partey being steamrolled.

The whole "stay humble" shtick was a bit much considering they didn't even win the game. The drew, at home, against a ten man Arsenal.

Haaland tells Arteta to stay humble while he tells an 18 year old player ..."who the f are you" and throws the ball at Gabriel's head. And then City players complain of the use of dark arts. Interesting, he felt he needed to interject and claim the higher ground after his ridiculous behavior.
No point trying to find logic in his actions that night, he went full Daemon.

Oh come on :lol:

It’s take the kid from the streets of Brazil over the son of a millionaire. Haaland is a unit but he’s not going to be a fighter. Not that that’s a mark of shame. He’s got no reason to be.

Having said that, Jesus would probably pull out with an injury, based on his recent record.

It’s take the kid from the streets of Brazil over the son of a millionaire. Haaland is a unit but he’s not going to be a fighter. Not that that’s a mark of shame. He’s got no reason to be.

Having said that, Jesus would probably pull out with an injury, based on his recent record.
Erling would literally rip Jesus in half. Jesus despite growing up poor wasnt the rough kind dude, he was the community spirit out paining and cleaning the streets kinda kid.
Gabriel would be an interesting one though. Have a feeling Arsenal might need to bring back Kolasnic for that fight though.

He’s twice his size. It doesn’t matter whether he’s a ‘fighter’ or not.

Erling would literally rip Jesus in half. Jesus despite growing up poor wasnt the rough kind dude, he was the community spirit out paining and cleaning the streets kinda kid.
Gabriel would be an interesting one though. Have a feeling Arsenal might need to bring back Kolasnic for that fight though.

He’s twice his size. It doesn’t matter whether he’s a ‘fighter’ or not.

I’ve derailed the thread with ‘Who’s arrest’ chat. I maintain Haaland is a sheep wrapped in a roided wolf’s clothing though. Kinda giant that puddles after getting hit.

Why are you surprised? He would use every other club barring City as a stepping stone, as no other club can pay him envelopes for salaries. Not to Bayern or Barca but to Madrid he would. He's on record saying he'd like to 'play for different top teams' (as he was signing for City no less). There is little chance he'd stayed at United considering the ongoing issues at the club. Ronaldo and Beckham both left United when your team was arguably the best in the world.

And its not a shame either, Madrid have that lure. Though right now I doubt they can go for him considering they have Mbappe. And Barca can't register players, never mind sign people of such level.

Why are you surprised? He would use every other club barring City as a stepping stone, as no other club can pay him envelopes for salaries. Not to Bayern or Barca but to Madrid he would. He's on record saying he'd like to 'play for different top teams' (as he was signing for City no less). There is little chance he'd stayed at United considering the ongoing issues at the club. Ronaldo and Beckham both left United when your team was arguably the best in the world.

And its not a shame either, Madrid have that lure. Though right now I doubt they can go for him considering they have Mbappe. And Barca can't register players, never mind sign people of such level.
Even if what you're saying is all true (and its not cause you should check why Beckham left United) that doesnt mean United shouldnt try go for the best or should have tried. We dont know how it would panned out if he came United, let alone say - there's little chance he'd stayed. Universe doesnt work like that.