NBA 2015-2016

What's the reasoning behind so many games in the NBA? Don't these guys burnout? They play 80 games and then half the teams go to the playoffs.

Great video, quite unbelieve how long some of these have been in the league now.

I think Durant will re-sign on a 1+1.
I think the Warriors will make a run at Durant. They've supposedly already offered Harrison Barnes 16 million and that by itself would make him the best paid player on the team. I don't think they'll offer him much more than that. If Barnes leaves that frees up the 16 million that was on the table for him and with a little creative financing I think it's highly likely they may be able to work out some sort of offer for KD. Now whether he takes it is another matter.

Last edited:
Are Lakers actually going to beat Warriors here?

Just saw Kawhi Leonard is shooting 48% from 3 for the season and 51% FG :eek: :eek:

I want the Warriors to get to 73 wins but a Lakers W in Kobe's last game against them would be glorious. We're actually trying to play defense tonight for a change.

16 point lead, Nick Young raining bombs :lol:

Dubs just not sharp tonight and possibly took the Lakers lightly. Mind you, it's not easy having to play with a target on your back every game.

But a loss to the Lakers of all teams...

This is just incredible :lol: the funniest NBA games I have seen.

They've given it up, I can't believe this :lol:

Just not their night...shit happens. No point running starters down for a regular season game that's gone with 5 minutes remaining.
Yeah it makes perfect sense for them to rest their starters at this point, I just meant I can't believe we've actually beaten the Warriors!

Well this makes Warriors challenge a bit complicated, they can allow 3 more defeats and with 21 to go it's not a lot, especially considering they have to travel to San Antonio twice. Good thing for them is they play vast majority of remaining games at home. Tomorrow will be opportunity to get back to winning ways against Orlando.

In addition to losing to bad teams, the Warriors have this bad habit of getting huge leads and then ALMOST blowing them (see last night for yet another example). If they are not careful this is going to bite them in the ass (arse for us British folks) down the road.