Nations League 24/25 | September Internationals (Matchday 1-2)

Havertz is a terrible finisher. That’s why I don’t think Arsenal can win the league. Put Haaland in Arsenals team and they win the league easy.

Zirkzee got an assist too!

Could have had two assist but Reijnders hit the bar earlier after a really nice move between Reijnders and Zirkzee

Zirkzee has looked good. Clearly a player there. He's looked nervous for us, but hopefully he'll grow into the team and the league.

Massive tackle from Andrich to deny the equalizer. We have been way too wasteful again.

Bambiii!!!
Fantastic counter via Wirtz after hungary's corner. Wirtz and Musisla together is a thing of beauty. We must get him to Bayern!

Havertz off the crossbar in front of the line for the second time tonight :lol:

United players messes up for the 3-2 goal for Bosnia Hercegovina.

De Ligt again with poor defending imo. He just drops deep way too early for me. Makes it easy for the forward to stay onside.

De Ligt didn’t start any games in the euros did he? Signs for us and then starts for his NT

That was no pen on Havertz. Did VAR just think "feck it, let 'em have five"?

Oh I really like what I see from this Bajraktarevic kid. First touches of the ball for the national team is a ridiculous assist and a nutmeg on Wout... Plus an actual winger which we haven't had in a decade

Edit: 19 and plays in the MLS. Kids gonna get snapped up by Salzburg or a Bundesliga team in January I'm sure, excellent cameo from him with every touch he's had

De Ligt again with poor defending imo. He just drops deep way too early for me. Makes it easy for the forward to stay onside.
First goal was on Van Dijk who left his man go completely unmarked.

Agree that 2nd was on De Ligt. He just assumed the keeper was coming to collect it and was not aware of the man behind him.

First goal was on Van Dijk who left his man go completely unmarked.

Agree that 2nd was on De Ligt. He just assumed the keeper was coming to collect it and was not aware of the man behind him.
More on Xavi for ditching his man (who then gave the assist), De Ligt went a bit too deep maybe but Virgil was way too slow, was marking air

Oh I really like what I see from this Bajraktarevic kid. First touches of the ball for the national team is a ridiculous assist and a nutmeg on Wout... Plus an actual winger which we haven't had in a decade

Edit: 19 and plays in the MLS. Kids gonna get snapped up by Salzburg or a Bundesliga team in January I'm sure, excellent cameo from him with every touch he's had
Yeah he's got a mean cross on him that lad

If there's one thing the Bundesliga needs, it's all the promising talent going to Bayern.
Best compromise, Wirtz joins Madrid in 2025 and Musiala follows him in 2026. That way, Leverkusen fans get what they want because they won't have to see him in a Bayern jersey and Bayern fans get to see both in the same team :)