Nations League 24/25 | September Internationals (Matchday 1-2)

And now the final whistle when we attack...yeah totally good ref

That ref...
Well, i think we can all live with the draw and a match that has been entertaining enough.

Congrats @KirkDuyt I know what a massive result this is for you guys.

I've been very critical of the Nation's League but it's produced some great stories this international break. First San Marino and now the Netherlands taking it up another notch.

Musiala with a pretty horrible game by the end. Not a great second half from Germany.

Brobbey vs. Tah alone were about five 50/50 situations all called for you, the yellow cards for Schlotterbeck and Raum were a joke.
2 or 3 dutch players can storm the ref and complain, nothing happens, Raum just stands still and argues there was a Hand ball, immediate yellow card.
Musiala not getting a very clear free kick in an excellent position.

Take off your orange glasses.
You say they were 50/50s, to me it was pretty clear Tah was going too far in wrestling Brobbey to the ground. Raum didn't stand still and argue, he got pretty close to the ref yelling and gesturing. There have been moments on both sides where fouls weren't given. It's a consequence of the ref trying to let the game flow I guess. I like that style of refereeing but yeah the ref didn't execute it perfectly which can be frustrating.

Oh shit, I'm sorry. When Germans attack the ref is supposed to let the game play out for longer. He must have forgot.
Oh shit, im sorry. I forgot refs have a stop watch that automatically ends the game even if one team is in a good attacking position.
Feck off

Can hit Brobbey with his studs up 40cm above ground. Maybe I missed the Simons thing then?

Played the ball cleanly, then made a slight contact after already pulling back his leg. Don't be fooled by Brobbey's acting. Immeasurable pain evaporated the nano second the ball went out.

Sad.

Played the ball cleanly, then made a slight contact after already pulling back his leg. Don't be fooled by Brobbey's acting. Immeasurable pain evaporated the nano second the ball went out.

Sad.

Of course he's acting. Still different than Simons very slightly somewhat stepping on someone's foot.

Even Robben would've shrugged that off.

Quoting a Feyenoord fan account as proof is mean though.

Brobbey vs. Tah alone were about five 50/50 situations all called for you, the yellow cards for Schlotterbeck and Raum were a joke.
2 or 3 dutch players can storm the ref and complain, nothing happens, Raum just stands still and argues there was a Hand ball, immediate yellow card.
Musiala not getting a very clear free kick in an excellent position.

Take off your orange glasses.

The Raum yellow card was not a joke. It was the correct decision to book a protesting player. It is the rule. The joke would be that a protesting Dutch player isnt booked but not that Raum was booked.

The Raum yellow card was not a joke. It was the correct decision to book a protesting player. It is the rule. The joke would be that a protesting Dutch player isnt booked but not that Raum was booked.
I know the new rule but how many yellow cards would have been given today if the ref treated every situation like that?
Raum really didnt argue that aggressively.
There were players on both sides arguing more intense after every corner or throw in decision.

Rules are rules, yeah, but a ref at least need to have a consistent line.

When Tah got his yellow card (which was totally deserved) Xavi, Reijnders and I think a third dutch stormed the ref and complained at least as intense as Raum.

Im not saying the ref was scandalous or anything but I stand by what I said that there were many Ich 50/50 decisions against us.

TAA's passing is very good, he's played a key part in 3 of the 4 goals England have scored this break
Walker was of course great for the national team.

A fit James would be fantastic too.

But Southgate has wasted the potential of Alexander-Arnold in the last years.

Oh shit, I'm sorry. When Germans attack the ref is supposed to let the game play out for longer. He must have forgot.
you seem grumpy. Were the german jerseys not soft enough on your tender backside? you guys really should have won you know, playing at home, and you were superior in ll espects, especially morally.

Last edited:

Sad.

Laying on the ground until the ball goes out of play and then magically recovering.That's the sort of play acting that should be punished with a booking.

I think the game should go on and only be stopped if the player actually needs to be stretchered off. Physios should be allowed come on and treat the player if needed, with the player becoming inactive, so they can't be playing anyone onside or offside.

Would stop these cnuts lying on the ground just to break up attacks.