Nations League 24/25 | September Internationals (Matchday 1-2)

Exactly. They were the last remaining players from when you won the World Cup in 2014. Someone born in the 90s being that age doesn’t seem right. Me being born in 1999 and being fecking 25 is scary. In five months time, I’ll be 26! Twenty fecking six!
Are you mocking my pain, child?!

(The Irish really have a chip on their shoulder :lol:) Fixed.

Interesting to see Steve Bruce indulge the old racism, especially considering his son played for both Ireland's.

Too easy a game that for England. Training match. Nothing against Rice. He was professional after his goal. Grealish is a complete...well, you know. You can see why Rice is indispensable whereas Grealish gets left at home.

Eerily reminiscent of last Sunday versus Liverpool. No fightback at all. Grim times for Ireland but has been for about fifteen years plus.

The dentist will be filling his resignation letter.

He's played zero minutes this season. Carsley in his first press conference said that one of the reasons this specific squad was picked was the fact that they've all played minutes for their clubs since the start of the season
Ah. That makes sense.

Playing Fullkrug upfront is really not looking good, add to that having Gross in midfield. Not getting any control of the game.

Big drop of from having Gundogan and Kroos in there. I understand Naglesmann said he wants to bring Pavlovic slowly into the national XI but I hope he doesn't see Gross-Andrich being the midfield for 2026.

Nice attack via Wirtz and Musisla, Füllkrug could have aimed better.

Lovely goal. Great work from Wirtz and Musiala. Massive credit to Gross as well for releasing Wirtz. Gross has looked a lot better since I wrote that post, Hungry seem to have reduced there pressing they were initiating at the start and Gross has gotten more space.

What is with Germany’s football pitches, they look like they’re from the 90s. Chunks of dirt all over.