Nations League 24/25 | September Internationals (Matchday 1-2)

I swear every time its an English ref the VAR takes like 10x the time, they want their screen time
Nah, it's just that when a ref is English it's highlighted and sticks in people's minds. They're no worse than refs in other leagues trust me.

I swear every time its an English ref the VAR takes like 10x the time, they want their screen time
I was in the stadium and had no idea what they were even checking. Was it whether Poulsen was offside or something?

Grønbæk has been a breath of fresh air these two games.

I was in the stadium and had no idea what they were even checking. Was it whether Poulsen was offside or something?

Same, so have no idea, figured it was offside check,

Really surprised by him, never watch Danish football except my local team which is at the rock bottom of the 2nd division, so had no idea he existed before the team announcement and he has been really impressive

Really surprised by him, never watch Danish football except my local team which is at the rock bottom of the 2nd division, so had no idea he existed before the team announcement and he has been really impressive
Crazy that he had to leave Glimt before being noticed. He had been delivering top tier performances for 1.5 years both domestically and in Europe.

Crazy that he had to leave Glimt before being noticed. He had been delivering top tier performances for 1.5 years both domestically and in Europe.
I saw some of the highlights from the Bodø-Ajax game where he looked good. But in general I just don't watch that much football anymore outside if United and the national team (both of which have been a real slog).

He just looks like a pretty good modern player. Plenty of energy, good work rate, presses well, quick feet, technically good and efficient with his touches. He's had a great introduction to the national team.

Funny how our players, both current and former, look better when they're not being coached by ETH.

Angus Gunn lets in so many soft goals from distance, exact carbon copy of the one he conceded v Germany in the Euros.

Ref clearly turned it down due to the assault (which is actually just how they say hello in Scotland) he'd received minutes earlier.

Ref clearly turned it down due to the assault (which is actually just how they say hello in Scotland) he'd received minutes earlier.
:lol:

It reminds me of when we were robbed of a penalty in our last group game in the Euros against Hungary back in June.

Dykes must be a face tattoo away from being totally covered at this stage. Looks like someone you'd see on Jerry Springer.

16-year-old Patrik Kristal came on to make his men's football International debut for Estonia. He already signed for Fc Cologne and is joining them after our season ends in November.

Dalot got subbed on and immediately had a throw in right where he was coming on to the pitch.

The linesman made him do some kind of hokey cokey over the touchline to 'officially' be on the pitch before he was allowed to take the throw. :lol:

Angus Gunn lets in so many soft goals from distance, exact carbon copy of the one he conceded v Germany in the Euros.
Aye, costs us a goal every other game the last few months. Good save there though.

2 good stops from Gunn there.

That no goal graphic was absolutely fecking pointless.

Dalot and Fernandes should never be allowed anywhere near taking corners. That was the worst corner routine I've seen in quite some time.