Moussa Dembele

Moussa-Dembele-Fulham-300x156.jpg

Here's a photograph of Mousa Dembele.

Ignoring his name for one moment, do you think it's possible that he has ancestry (and hence a surname) that originates from somewhere other than Belgium?

Moussa-Dembele-Fulham-300x156.jpg

Here's a photograph of Mousa Dembele.

Ignoring his name for one moment, do you think it's possible that he has ancestry (and hence a surname) that originates from somewhere other than Belgium?

Dont think that makes much difference, you can get white men with muslim names, does not mean they are from an Arab area?.

Anyway, all i was saying was having 2 moussa dembeles at the same club is unusual :wenger: you all take things so far.

This is a list of athletes for the Heat 6 of the 110 metre hurdles at the Olympics. See the last name?

NGR Selim Nurudeen

NED Gregory Sedoc

GBR Andrew Turner

ESP Jackson Quinonez

POL Artur Noga

CHN Xiang Liu

HUN Balazs Baji

BAR Shane Brathwaite

SEN Moussa Dembele

feckin'ell he is a hyperactive chap! Doing 100m at the Olympics surely must be screwing his preseason? And I hear he takes two places in Fulham's squad, not just one.

You couldn't even sing There's Only One Moussa Dembele without someone starting an argument on common African names...

Do not want.

This is a list of athletes for the Heat 6 of the 110 metre hurdles at the Olympics. See the last name?

NGR Selim Nurudeen

NED Gregory Sedoc

GBR Andrew Turner

ESP Jackson Quinonez

POL Artur Noga

CHN Xiang Liu

HUN Balazs Baji

BAR Shane Brathwaite

SEN Moussa Dembele

Hm...and he is up against Andy Turner

It'll be interesting to see if he plays the next Friendly game against Charlton. He didn't feature against MK Dons although they did play an under strength team.

Lets face it...if we're buying a midfielder its not going to be Witsel or Martinez and will moer than likely be this bloke but I have a feeling Fergie might put trust in Cleverley and Anderson to come good this year.

I hope it's us. I'm growing to like this guy. Would be relatively cheap as well.

after the RVP "event", i think this guy will be a good buy. he wont expect to start or be first choice, but he can do one hell of a job in the midfield defensively or just as box-to-box player. I hope we try and get him.

He was subbed on in the Holland - Belgium match last wednesday when Belgium was 2-1 down. As soon as he was on, Belgium was finally able to keep possession and with the other subs Lukaku, De Bruyne and Mertens, Belgium suddenly created 5 or 6 chances and scored a few goals to win the game. Many talked about the influence of the other subs and mainly Mertens with 2 assists and a goal, but for me it was Dembele who had the key in this match by keeping possession where others were losing possession.

The funny thing is.. he was subbed on to replace a unimpressive Eden Hazard. How great would it be if we bought Dembele for just a fraction of what Hazard costed and goes on to be a bigger hit. :p

He was subbed on in the Holland - Belgium match last wednesday when Belgium was 2-1 down. As soon as he was on, Belgium was finally able to keep possession and with the other subs Lukaku, De Bruyne and Mertens, Belgium suddenly created 5 or 6 chances and scored a few goals to win the game. Many talked about the influence of the other subs and mainly Mertens with 2 assists and a goal, but for me it was Dembele who had the key in this match by keeping possession where others were losing possession.

The funny thing is.. he was subbed on to replace a unimpressive Eden Hazard. How great would it be if we bought Dembele for just a fraction of what Hazard costed and goes on to be a bigger hit. :p

so was he brought on as attacking midfielder?

I raved about this guy so much in the newbs. I'd absolutely love it if we signed him. In terms of value, he'd be perfect for us. I believe he was second in terms of tackling in the league last season, behind Cabaye. He would definetly add something to our midfield.

Fulham are probably the only team in the world who can rip off another team by selling them the wrong player.

According to TalkSport it was our bid of 5m which was rejected.

£5M is a bit insulting if true.

Yeah it's. I think every big club do this to ensure that the player forces through a move. Bit of a cnutish thing to do but it's standard practice.

That sounds bout right to me Geebs 9 mil should certainly be enough for him. 5mil starting bid certainly sound like us. Start very low and work our way up drip feeding the offers.

I'd take him no bother I think he's a decent player and still learning his trade. Could end up being a damn good player in the very near future.

According to TalkSport it was our bid of 5m which was rejected.

ive been hearing for the past few days that a bid from us was coming, but this surprises me. any articles about this anywhere?

But.. but... He's a midfielder now. We don't sign midfielders. However, since he used to be a forward, I think we may sign him..

I do think he is a good player though. Is he United quality? Not sure, but I would like to see him make the step up.

Yeah it's. I think every big club do this to ensure that the player forces through a move. Bit of a cnutish thing to do but it's standard practice.

I guess it's a counter point to how often teams try to extort a huge fee out of big clubs. If we started at £5M then I'd think £10M might be what we are hoping to get him for.