Moussa Dembele

You just cant stop Dembele running at you when hes in the mood. He just has that ability to go past players with ease and because hes also physical you cant bully him out of it. As I said before, if there was another Yaya Toure in the league its him.

Thought he played really well in the 2nd half when he had a bit more freedom with Huddleston coming on. He skipped past Toure with ease at one point.

Has scholes really attempted that many long passes this season? How many apps has he made? I swear it was a handful unless I am forgetting early season it's hard to think that stat is reliable

The number for Scholes corresponds to one long ball every five minutes. For Gerrard, who has the highest number by absolute miles, it's one every eight minutes.

Good to see Ki high up on that list. He is a fantastic deep lying playmaking CM in the Alonso/Carrick mould and will be at a top team soon.

Just read that he has the highest long range passing success rate of anyone in the PL this season with 99/108 (91.67%) successful passes. Maybe he's a better passer then he's given credit for?

Here's the full list - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...No-Steven-Gerrard-10-Mousa-Dembele-leads.html

The list is kinda misleading, carrick has attempted more long passes than the top two combined. Ofcourse he would have a higher miss percentage than them. But 194 out of 260 is pretty darn good.

Bit of a myth that Dembele can't pass, he uses the ball really well.

Those numbers prove that Mr. Hollywood isn't a myth for Gerrard. Double everyone bar Carrick, brilliant.

77% isn't a bad number for so many attempted long balls, tbf from Gerrard. He can hit some very good balls.

The list is kinda misleading, carrick has attempted more long passes than the top two combined. Ofcourse he would have a higher miss percentage than them. But 194 out of 260 is pretty darn good.

I'm not sure you understand how percentages work.