Moussa Dembele

You have brought in Kagawa but lost Park. Utd should strengthen the midfield, as I said, watch out for Chelsea this year.

Don't get complacent for having won a lot of trophies over the past 15-20 years, that can change quickly without bringing in the right players each year, look at Liverpool.

2-3 years without winning silverware and you'll see players get demotivated at the lack of 'ambition' shown by the club. It's a common trend.

Park was a squad player, Kagawa should become an important first team player. Not sure I understand the comparison.

Surely that means he's coming to us.

No they needed a striker before hand and Dembele(the belgian one) plays CM for them.

You're not allowed to field two players sharing the exact same name in the Premier League.

Hehe

Hes only 16. Dont think there'll be a problem.

How odd, Moussa Dembele is hardly a common name, has that ever happened before?

I could amagine 2 smiths or jones or something, but Dembeles :wenger:

That could get very confusing at 1 club.

How odd, Moussa Dembele is hardly a common name, has that ever happened before?

I could amagine 2 smiths or jones or something, but Dembeles :wenger:

That could get very confusing at 1 club.

Why are you applying the conventions of one country to another?

I think Dembele was at PSG in the past as well

No, he started his carreer at Germinal Beerschot (Royal Antwerp's rivals), then joined Willem II and then played for AZ Alkmaar, both in Holland. He won the league with AZ a few seasons ago before joining Fulham.

Expecting Lucas and getting Dembele isn't quite hearing we've signed Bebe when we thought Ozil was going to be announced any minute, but I'd expect tons of muppet suicide nonetheless.

It would be a great transfer, relatively cheap with lots of potential. Perfect Fergie signing.

Expecting Lucas and getting Dembele isn't quite hearing we've signed Bebe when we thought Ozil was going to be announced any minute, but I'd expect tons of muppet suicide nonetheless.

Couldn't we sign both? One is a central midfielder these days, and Fergie hasn't changed the other one into one. Yet.

Yeahh, they aren't similar players at all. Lucas and a midfielder like Dembele/Fellaini etc would be perfect. Far better than RVP.

Madrid have made an enquiry.

Moussa Demebele's agent says Real Madrid have joined the long list of clubs looking to take him away from Craven Cottage this summer.

Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester United have all been linked with bids for the 25-year-old, who shone for Fulham last season after moving from his role as a second striker to central midfield.

The Belgian has made a huge impression on his team-mates since his £5million move from Dutch side AZ Alkmaar in 2010 and could leave the club for nothing at the end of the season.

The club are reportedly holding out for at least double that fee as Clint Dempsey is also tipped to leave and they will need to increase their attacking options ahead of the start of the Premier League.

But Fulham boss Martin Jol is facing a tough fight to keep the attacking midfielder at the club with the biggest sides in Europe chasing his signature, according to his agent Jan de Visser.

"Real Madrid have contacted us and asked about the possibility of signing Moussa Dembele," De Visser, of management agency Sport International, said in De Telegraaf.

"They are not the first big club who have contacted us this summer for him."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11835/7954604/Dembele-is-Madrid-target

He ain't getting a penny more than £8-10m from us.

We're not going to find a footballer for £8m, not sure about the possibility if finding anyone at £10m either to be fair. It's not 2006, we have to pay top money for proven players, although Dembele isn't that proven.

We're not going to find a footballer for £8m, not sure about the possibility if finding anyone at £10m either to be fair. It's not 2006, we have to pay top money for proven players, although Dembele isn't that proven.

He has a year left on his contract. Those situations always get you a gamble, especially if the player is not English.

Don't see the sense in signing Dembele. We should be looking at better players.

Don't see the sense in signing Dembele. We should be looking at better players.

He's a really talented, PL-experienced player in his mid 20s and a mid-level club. He's exactly the kind of player we go for.

However he is a central midfielder, and as such is also exactly the kind of player we don't go for.

He's a really talented, PL-experienced player in his mid 20s and a mid-level club. He's exactly the kind of player we go for.

However he is a central midfielder, and as such is also exactly the kind of player we don't go for.

If he continues to develop in his new role hes a maybe imo. But to say hes a central midfield is a bit of a stretch given his current experience. Its one thing impressing at Fulham its another thing doing it at United full time.

He has a year left on his contract. Those situations always get you a gamble, especially if the player is not English.

Ah, I didn't realise that. I knew they just bought him two years ago and didn't realise it was on a just 3-year contract. In that case a £10m bid is completely adequate.

Fulham have laughed off suggestions that they are selling Moussa Dembele to Real Madrid as "ludicrous".

The agent of the highly-rated Fulham midfielder has told reporters that Real are looking to secure his client's services this summer.

But Fulham have told ESPN: "We have not had any approaches for Moussa Dembele and none would be welcome."

Dembele, 25, had an impressive 2011-12 season in the Premier League and has caught the attention of several top sides, with Manchester United among those linked.

The Belgium international featured in a deep-lying midfield role under Dutch manager Martin Jol and won over many of his previous critics as he inspired Fulham to some impressive results in the second-half of the season.

Jan de Visser, of the Sports International management agency, had claimed that they had received several approaches for their player, including one from Real Madrid.

"Real Madrid have contacted us and asked about the possibility of signing Moussa Dembele," De Visser told De Telegraaf. "They are not the first big club who have contacted us this summer for him."

The rules state that players are not allowed to talk to clubs until given permission and clearly Fulham are completely in the dark, but it is now common practice for clubs to go through players' agents to first sound out whether they are interested.