Mikel Arteta | Lego Pep watch

On a slightly unrelated note - why is he so highly regarded as a manager by many on here and twitter? Yeah, the football they play looks nice for the most part but in 5 years he's won 1 FA cup.
A little bit of 'cult of the process' and a little bit of overcompensation for previously underrating him.

You guys are overreacting... it's meant mostly in a fun way. Although, Arteta is probably one of the few football crazy managers that would think of doing this. The guy apparently has strategies on his walls at his home.

I am curious how he found the pickpockets.

I completely forgot that they had a dog at the training ground called 'Win' too. He's an absolute melt.

You guys are overreacting... it's meant mostly in a fun way. Although, Arteta is probably one of the few football crazy managers that would think of doing this. The guy apparently has strategies on his walls at his home.

I am curious how he found the pickpockets.
Honestly just sounds like when corporate events hire magicians/mentalists as entertainment and in this case they had pickpocketing skills. Now it's being blown out of proportion as some nut job idea.

Honestly just sounds like when corporate events hire magicians/mentalists as entertainment and in this case they had pickpocketing skills. Now it's being blown out of proportion as some nut job idea.

That's what's I was trying to say yesterday but rather crudley. The Caf seems to think otherwise though. :rolleyes:

That's what's I was trying to say yesterday but rather crudley. The Caf seems to think otherwise though. :rolleyes:
:lol: Come on guys! This kind of shit isn't the type of stuff done at corporate events!

:lol: Come on guys! This kind of shit isn't the type of stuff done at corporate events!

Of course there is. I've been at weddings where there are illusionists, magicians, sleight of hand guys going round tables before and after the meal doing tricks, able to remove watches from wrists etc.

Of course there is. I've been at weddings where there are illusionists, magicians, sleight of hand guys going round tables before and after the meal doing tricks, able to remove watches from wrists etc.
But were you mentally stimulated?
As if that made it any less embarrassing :lol:
That's a good point actually, those things are very cringe-inducing.

Have you been to a wedding where everyone got secretly mugged as a lesson to ‘always be aware’?

Have you been to a wedding where everyone got secretly mugged as a lesson to ‘always be aware’?

I mean, this is the thing. The article mentions Pickpockets, and people are taking it literally.

I and a couple of others are guessing that they are likely some sort sleight of hand illusionist that does this for a living, (like the guy I mentioned earlier in my village that has appeared on TV lots and has shows in Vegas etc) the Caf are making it seems he went out to La Rambla and picked up the local crew and brought them back to the hotel.

It's what you think is most likely I suppose.

Sometimes with the gifts going to the couple and a less than the "open" bar.... you may as well call it mugged. I can replace the credit cards for a lot cheaper.

Sometimes with the gifts going to the couple and a less than the "open" bar.... you may as well call it mugged. I can replace the credit cards for a lot cheaper.

I wonder if he's ever been to a Scottish wedding either. Every chance you've been mugged before the first dance happens!

Maybe an eccentric thing to do. But hard to deny his growing stature as a manager. Its mad some Arsenal fans want him gone.

Some fans get too emotional and irrational and are so desperate for something, they think something drastic needs to be done to get there. I remember when the league finished and we came 2nd again. Allegri at Juventus announced his departure, and one Arsenal fan suggested sacking Arteta for Allegri. I just remember being so shaken and dismayed that I froze.

I'd take prankster Arteta any day over a b.a.l.d fraud who spends hundreds of millions while his football basically amounts to "Fernandez, hoof it up to whoever is upfront".

Last edited:
1916.jpg

I'd take prankster Arteta any day over a b.a.l.d fraud who spends hundreds of millions while his football basically amounts to "Fernandez, hoof it up to whoever is upfront".
Might as well just pack it up and go back to Twitter, Crimson.

I don’t particularly dislike him but the weird lightbulb/pickpocketting etc just seems forced and a little odd to me.

Makes you wonder what odd sh*t other managers do too to motivate and focus their players.

TIme wasting nonstop and playing for a draw at home against Brighton. Attitude of a loser.

I swear when he was a player he never came across as such a cretin. Maybe a bit fiesty, yeah. But he's an absolute tit head now.

I still find it funny that there are people out there that still think Arsenal are going to win the league.