Mikel Arteta | Lego Pep watch

Dr. StrangeHate

You really just have to commend the job he’s doing this season. He was taking flak from all sides the last few years, it’s only fair that he also gets his due credit for how well coached this Arsenal team is. Whether they win the title from here or not, he’s done an incredible job with this team.
Man for man, Manchester City are comfortably better and they are on par with Chelsea, United and Liverpool squad wise yet comfortably top.

DevTheRed

He’s got them playing some absolutely fantastic football.. doesn’t change the fact that the guy is a massive cnut.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
That’s a different conversation all together though. Josh Kroenke isn’t the one coaching this team to this level.
Yes but he is the one backing him financially for this project. Without the right players the result won't come no matter how “good" Arteta is.

Castia

Never even finished in the top 4 but has them challenging this season…strange one but they’ve been good and deserve to be top.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Just came here to post this. He was on the pitch at one point.
When Bruno was running with 2 Arsenal players chasing, Arteta almost was on the pitch to close down Bruno's left. Absolutely spineless from the FA to not do anything about this guy repeatedly doing this.

eire-red

Be interesting to see what happens if he does win the PL. Could see him lured away to Barca or someone like that.

At any other top club he'd have been sacked long ago, so fair play to the Arsenal board for accepting mediocrity for a few seasons. It was fun watching them loitering around mid table for a while.

HookedOnAPhelan

I hope they win the title. But man, what an insufferable whiny dickhead he is.

I don't think he'll ever be considered a top manager, even if they win the title this season.

El Zoido

He’s doing a great job but he’s a massive cnut. Just means the inevitable fall will be more entertaining though.

Ole'sattheWheel

They look like a proper team. i'd say not quite there yet. But I think they'll get better.

Luckily we have ETH. I sense this will be a great rivalry over the next 4/5 years

avgp_1

Yeah the football is pretty good and the signings are mostly spot on as well. Like the new Polish CB they are getting

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Arteta is pretty much the only reason I want City to win the league.

Acole9

Outstanding
He has done a tremendous job. But I wish he'd sit down sometimes. His antics on the touchline are possibly worse than Klopp.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
He’s a bit of a tool.

He’s been a very good manager though. Incredible turnaround.

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I hate his presence and the way he behaves but I have to give him credit for what he's done this season. Arsenal is deservedly top, they play quality football and are a complete team.
I also have to admit that I never believed he can do what he did this season, for me at least him and Lampard were at the same level at some point, but now look at them, where is one and where's the other.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
You must admit he’s a wavy armed bellend though? Inside you know it’s true.
He is and I can absolutely see why rival fans dislike Arteta. It's a bit rich of fans of the club which employs Bruno Fernandes to be this annoyed about Arteta's behaviour though

Hughie77

Standing outside of the technical area, every throw in Shaw was taking standing right behind him shouting! Wtf was the 4th official watching f all I think. Eventually he gets yellow and still does it.
The guys a tool, he's watched Klopp Pep in there early days and he's doing the same, and whoever put the basin on his head to cut his hair should be applauded. Jose done that gets banned and fined. FA realy have to look at this twat and give him a red card.

I can see someone from the crowd at an away game getting really pissed off with him and something happening hope not but he will have only himself to blame...

mctrials23

He is doing some great things.
Agreed, hes got them playing lovely football and they go at you for 90 minutes.

Really beat ten hag in game management and subs.
Not sure I agree with this. Took a lucky 90th minute goal to win and the difference in quality on the pitch and on the bench yesterday was huge. Everyone played well for Arsenal and they are very fit and well gelled. United are still the same squad from the past 3 years with a good manager who is slowly turning them around.

I don't think it was subs and game management that won this game, it was straight up quality and where each team is in their progression.

Hughie77

He is and I can absolutely see why rival fans dislike Arteta. It's a bit rich of fans of the club which employs Bruno Fernandes to be this annoyed about Arteta's behaviour though
Bruno is a player and pot kettle and black come to mind, Arsenal have had more asshole players than anyone . I name one biggest shithouse M Keown, and the rest that assaulted RVN.

Perhaps that's why Keown likes him 2 assholes together.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Bruno is a player and pot kettle and black come to mind, Arsenal have had more asshole players than anyone . I name one biggest shithouse M Keown, and the rest that assaulted RVN.

Perhaps that's why Keown likes him 2 assholes together.
Very subjective and completely false. Let's hug and point our fingers towards Liverpool and Chelsea.

Cloud7

I have to say I was wrong about him. I really thought he had nothing about him and was in the same bracket as Ole and Frank, but I was very wrong. The football he has coached into this Arsenal team is mouthwatering.