Mikel Arteta | Lego Pep watch

Prodigy24

Never liked the cnut, was always shouting from the touchline before and has become even worse now. It seems like he and Klopp can do whatever they like and the referees couldn't care less.

BarryWinks

Not quite Pogue level, but I hate him. The number of times he was gesticulating, waiving the imaginary card, flapping his arms and screaming at the referee yesterday during their game must have been a record of some sort. There was a sequence of place yesterday where this cnut was closer to the corner flag than to his technical area.

Don't usually care about opposition manager - I don't even mind Klopp - but everything about Lego is so fake and overdone that I couldn't bring myself to not dislike him so much.

Rockets Redglare

It won’t be long until he goes full Keegan. How can the squad keep calm during a title race when he’s going absolutely ape shit before the halfway point?

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
It won’t be long until he goes full Keegan. How can the squad keep calm during a title race when he’s going absolutely ape shit before the halfway point?
Is this a new thing, managers only go ape shit the last 6 games of the season or something?

Buxton

Supports
Arsenal
People genuinely think Arsenal fans will care about anything other than that Arteta has taken us to the top of the league playing great football and changed the entire atmosphere of the club.
It just doesn’t make the news when Arteta is running up the line in midtable.

GoonerInPeace

Supports
Arsenal
People genuinely think Arsenal fans will care about anything other than that Arteta has taken us to the top of the league playing great football and changed the entire atmosphere of the club.
It just doesn’t make the news when Arteta is running up the line in midtable.

So true. Non Arsenal fans also think this is 'pressure' getting to Arteta, when he is simply a high intensity manager and kicks every ball with the team. There is also the saying his antics will flow through to the team, well then good. Urgency and high intensity is how we want to play. Pressing high up the pitch and hurrying opposition defenders has served us well so far, how would Arteta standing still on the sideline watching a passive performance improve Arsenal?

CannonBalls

Supports
Arsenal
So true. Non Arsenal fans also think this is 'pressure' getting to Arteta, when he is simply a high intensity manager and kicks every ball with the team. There is also the saying his antics will flow through to the team, well then good. Urgency and high intensity is how we want to play. Pressing high up the pitch and hurrying opposition defenders has served us well so far, how would Arteta standing still on the sideline watching a passive performance improve Arsenal?
We all were frustrated with the passive Wenger Aura at the sidelines. This is actually refreshing for us. Would rather a manger goes overboard then the other way.

Also its not like he has started this recently and also its not like he is the only one doing it but because others are more established managers they don't get this coverage.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?
Yo
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's Arsenal on his sweater already, Martenelli...

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
You think you're so cool with that 90's insurance agent hairstyle huh?
You think you're so cool just because you speak Spanish huh?
Too bad you don't wear a 3 metres long jacket.
Too bad you'll never be rad.

SER19

So, he's just allowed to do literally anything he wants on touchline? And no refs in the country have the balls to say anything?

Nero

So, he's just allowed to do literally anything he wants on touchline? And no refs in the country have the balls to say anything?
Just came here to post this. He was on the pitch at one point.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He just hasn’t been told that little box is for him

yamo123x

Hate Arteta, he is a petulant Guardiola wannabe who loves waving imaginary cards. The bloke is an utter dislikable idiot

90 + 5min

Referee need to start telling him to get back to his box. Every game he thinks he is a player. Annoying.

Chip

fecking wanker. Hope we beat them today - and I think I'd rather see City win the title this year mainly due to him.

Red Royal

Thoroughly annoying human. I am pretty sure most Arse fans dislike him, and it will be funny to watch his meltdown if Gunners squander their chance this season.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
An absolute arsewipe but can’t fault the job he’s doing.

rajds89

Can’t wait for him to lose a couple of games and be public enemy number one with that bunch of moronic twats.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Well… looks like the real deal. Can always gauge this by how much he is hated here. If you’re irrelevant nobody cares. We care now :nervous:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
You really just have to commend the job he’s doing this season. He was taking flak from all sides the last few years, it’s only fair that he also gets his due credit for how well coached this Arsenal team is. Whether they win the title from here or not, he’s done an incredible job with this team.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
You really just have to commend the job he’s doing this season. He was taking flak from all sides the last few years, it’s only fair that he also gets his due credit for how well coached this Arsenal team is. Whether they win the title from here or not, he’s done an incredible job with this team.
I give the most credit to Josh for his patience and beliefs in Arteta. In other clubs Arteta may have fired for a long time.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I give the most credit to Josh for his patience and beliefs in Arteta. In other clubs Arteta may have fired for a long time.
That’s a different conversation all together though. Josh Kroenke isn’t the one coaching this team to this level.