Memphis Depay | Corinthians player

Feck me, I actually thought he's on a loan. Oh well.

Do we have a buyback at least?

Cheers. What's a sell-on clause? We get a cut if they sell him?

If he spent as much time on his football as he did his fashion he would blah blah blah.

He will get a winners medal if we beat Ajax

I don't think so. I think it's our Europa league squad and maybe some u21's who participated as I am not sure whether u21 players are registered to the Europa squad.

That Balmain jacket is great, winds people up no end for no reason.

Great jacket but looks like a complete tit wearing it at a formal event. Useless footballer.

I though he likes modern fashion. After seeing this jacket I know I was idiot in this matter.

I don't think so. I think it's our Europa league squad and maybe some u21's who participated as I am not sure whether u21 players are registered to the Europa squad.
He was cup-tied from playing for Lyon in the competition, but don't know if that means he'd get a medal or not if the squad was reviewed after January.

Every player who has played in the competition gets a medal

Fergie always did a background check for player we signed looks like we need to enforce that on our transfer policy again. That is just idiotic. Be something before you act like douchebag.

Who really cares? He can wear whatever he likes. Why should that depend on his stature as a player?

If he spent as much time on his football as he did his fashion he would blah blah blah.

messi_2013_3546221b.jpg

You'll never achieve anything in football if you have poor fashion choices. :lol:

More than anything in the rivalry, it must eat at Ronaldo that he'll never have a woman like that.

fecking Messi.

Who really cares? He can wear whatever he likes. Why should that depend on his stature as a player?

The Caf cares, for some reason. It's weird.

The cringing at his "M7" décor on his car was even weirder. It seemed to be the belief that he's not allowed to do that until he's "made it" or something. Supposedly being a professional international footballer isn't considered making it.