Mehdi Benatia | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another one Sky Sources got correct...oh no they didn't

They never said it was a done deal, they said his buy out was £37m and Arsenal didn't want to pay more than £30m. If you wanna prove they're shit at least find things you can prove they got wrong. You really care too much about trying to prove you're right.

This Jim White we're following is going to come out as an imposter some time soon. The real Jim White will be wondering what the feck is going on.

Here's another one Sky Sources got correct...oh no they didn't

Dear boy do you understand the concept of two clubs being in talks ? It means they talk about the player and how much he would cost, after that the two clubs can agree and a deal can be made or they could disagree and a deal can be off. Just as a club can be in talks with a player and than the player can agree to take whatever the club is offering him or he may politley decline. Surely you must realise by now that Sky reporting Arsenal are in talks with Schalke 04 over Draxler doesn't equate to Draxler joining Arsenal. Surely you must realise aswell that if they say Arsenal is in talks over Draxler they weren't exactly wrong.

Now have a glass of milk and calm the feck down !

Someone tell me how anything I've posted differs from Sky Sources understand Benatia to open talks with Man Utd?

You're arguing that just because the moves didn't happen doesn't mean that Sky Sources weren't correct from the start ok fair enough but no one can prove they were either and when this doesn't happen this story will be no different to any of the others I've posted.

Are Sky Sources reliable? No they not.

Someone tell me how anything I've posted differs from Sky Sources understand Benatia to open talks with Man Utd?

You're arguing that just because the moves didn't happen doesn't mean that Sky Sources weren't correct from the start ok fair enough but no one can prove they were either and when this doesn't happen this story will be no different to any of the others I've posted.

You can talk to a playern, be interested in him, monitoring, preparing a bid, chasing, dreaming, etc... And not conclude the deal, the fact that all those discussion didn't end up with a transfer doesn't mean that they didn't actually took place.

Sky report that clubs are in talks when deals actually happen too, but of course you wouldn't acknowledge that because you're stubbornly sticking with Sky being a bullshit outlet.

All they've done is reported that the club is in talks over Benatia. It could materialise, it could not. That's what happens in the transfer window.

Cry more like it. We paid that for a centerhalf 12 years ago. Now with prices going higher and higher we think it's too much. Sigh...

I guess we're looking for a world class CB and DM who will cost less than £10M. Sort of like looking for a 4BR in Manhattan for under $600 per month. You'll look for a long time.

Sky report that clubs are in talks when deals actually happen too

so do goal.com no doubt what's your point?

As for your stubborn comment I'm no more stubborn than those who will claim when this transfer inevitably doesn't happen that Sky weren't wrong all along

You claim sky sources aren't reliable and you back that up by examples that don't proof shit. Their sources said Hazard is talking to United and has agreed to join them, he was definitley talking and he was very close to joining, him than not joining doesn't mean the sources were wrong, they never said he had put pen to paper and joined them. Same thing with Draxler, talks going on and negotiating, sources were right about that but negotiations just didn't result in a transfer. Sky sources report Mehdi Benatia is on a plane to talk with United, that means he probably is, it does not mean he'll definitley move to United.

These examples you give aren't examples of total bullshit stories, just as Benatia talking to United probably isn't bullshit and Sky sources aren't bullshit. You need to look at the story and see what they are actually reporting, now if they claim the deal is done and the player is joining a 100% and then later he joins another team and it turns out the team didn't even talk to the player, now that is a bullshit story. You bring me one of those stories and I'll believe your claim about Sky sources being bullshit, I can give you hundres of examples of Daily mail, Mirror, The sun, The express, Metro reporting such things, because they generally are tabloids that dress up rumours as factual stories to sell more copies of their rags. Sky sports is on a different level, just like the BBC, if they run with a story it has some truth in it because they work with reliable sources and they have an image of truthfullness to uphold, if it isn't just a tweet or a message in their rumour section but they make a story about it and put on their website for all their thousands of viewers to read it usely has credibility because they can't afford to just put up complete bullshit that some journo just made up to attract more viewers, it is not how they work and if they'do that regulary they would lose more viewers than gain them. Sky sports just like BBC isn't a tabloid, it isn't a rag filled with lies and made up storys from journos.

You claim sky sources aren't reliable and you back that up by examples that don't proof shit.

I posted examples of numerous other x player in talks with y club that didn't amount to anything, does that mean they were completely wrong and talks never happened? That I can't prove and nor can you or anyone else. What the examples I used does 100% no denying prove though is that Sky Sources understand a lot but by no means guarantee's the transfer will happen

People were asking that because Sky Sources say we're in talks with Benatia does that mean 'this is on'? No it doesn't.

Retweeted by Marcotti.

Why would they do that? Who's on the other end just discussing this stuff?

"Benatia? No, he's shite. Have you got a minute? We are looking at this Argie chap..."

I find it very strange that English media picked this up before the Italian media. I think it's nothing, just agents leaking non-stories to the press.

I posted examples of numerous other x player in talks with y club that didn't amount to anything, does that mean they were completely wrong and talks never happened? That I can't prove and nor can you or anyone else. What the examples I used does 100% no denying prove though is that Sky Sources understand a lot but by no means guarantee's the transfer will happen

People were asking that because Sky Sources say we're in talks with Benatia does that mean 'this is on'? No it doesn't.

It means he is likley in talks, which means it is on. Meaning that something is on, has never meant that he is definaitley joining, it just means that there is something going on. If nothing is going on than it is a major let down if you raise your expecations about it, if something is going on people can decide to muppet or not, their own choice, but nothing proves a player is definitley joining, unless he puts pen to paper and see him holding shirts up with Bobby Charlton.

By the way, Hazard talks, Lucas talks and Draxler talks (with Arsenal) were more or less all confirmed by the clubs, I remember Fergie saying something about the Hazard deal and Lucas deal and I remember Wenger affirming he was in talks over Draxler, after the sky sources reported it. So there is actually proof to back up the credibility of those stories.

Don't worry @TheShedEnd, he won't walk into your first team anyway, waste of money....

Have we ever beaten Chelsea to player apart from Luke Shaw which is understandable given Jose quotes and his lack of love for young players.

London, Champions league, Jose, unrivalled agent payments, favourites for the League.

Or us.

I have official confirmation from my sources that we will either sign Benatia or not sign Benatia.

I am ITK

Good to know mate - any ideas if Vidal, Di Maria, Blind and Rojo will be joining us too? :D

Have we ever beaten Chelsea to player apart from Luke Shaw which is understandable given Jose quotes and his lack of love for young players.

London, Champions league, Jose, unrivalled agent payments, favourites for the League.

Or us.

If we pay more he'll come to us simple as that, if weoffer as much as Chelsea (or less) he'll go to them.

Or us.

I don't really know what you're on about, but I was referring to The Shed End's earlier references on how Benatia could not walk into Chelsea or City's back line.

But if you want to talk about us competing with Chelsea for signing then go on, but I won't argue there as I agree.

Or us.

Jose said he didn't want Benatia and that they had enough in defense IIRC.

He wasn't even vague about it.

Bayern however are in for a CB now. :nervous:

Or us.

I'll have you know that we beat Real to Bebe. Snatched him from right under their noses before they could even register their interest or prepare a bid. How is that for a coup eh?

I don't really know what you're on about, but I was referring to The Shed End's earlier references on how Benatia could not walk into Chelsea or City's back line.

But if you want to talk about us competing with Chelsea for signing then go on, but I won't argue there as I agree.

I was meant quote the tweet instead of your post. Apologies.

Jose said he didn't want Benatia and that they had enough in defense IIRC.

He wasn't even vague about it.

Would it seriously surprise you if Jose signed Benatia from under our noses and sent Zouma on loan to Vitesse. Remember how he signed Will.I.An?

I thought De Brun was a known bullshitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.